Author Topic: Swimwear 🤔  (Read 1088 times)

Brdy64

Summer is just about here, and swimwear needs to be addressed. 

What are you going to do this year? 

What did you do last year?

Brdy64

I haven't swam in decades, so I didn't do anything last year. 😐

I am definitely going to hit the beach when my daughter comes to visit. I just ordered my suit and I think it's really cute and it's an underwire. 

I got 70% off this weekend for memorial day special.

(photo attached)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:35:08 PM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
In my case, just topless. I'm always surprised when I see men with bigger breasts than mine on the beach. This automatically means that I will not be noticed as much as others :)

Brdy64

In my case, just topless. I'm always surprised when I see men with bigger breasts than mine on the beach. This automatically means that I will not be noticed as much as others :)
That works I guess 🤔

Offline blad

I have not gone swimming since my teens. Far too embarrassed to show off the boobs to random people. I had my fill of doing that on all the school "skins" teams.

In school, a frequent comment made to me was "when you go to the beach do you wear a one piece or a two piece swim suit". I am not brave enough for either option.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

I have not gone swimming since my teens. Far too embarrassed to show off the boobs to random people. I had my fill of doing that on all the school "skins" teams.

In school, a frequent comment made to me was "when you go to the beach do you wear a one piece or a two piece swim suit". I am not brave enough for either option.
I was not either. I haven't been swimming in decades, except private pools at the hot springs. 

Now I can "pull it off", and I intend to. I can't wait. 😉

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I am not one for the pool or beaches for the same reason as others here. I have gone to the pool topless with limited company and I try to stay neck deep in water if I do. I have a family trip coming up, to the same place I last swam, and I don't know what I'll do (abstain or bare it).

Brdy64

I am not one for the pool or beaches for the same reason as others here. I have gone to the pool topless with limited company and I try to stay neck deep in water if I do. I have a family trip coming up, to the same place I last swam, and I don't know what I'll do (abstain or bare it).
What about a tankini? That with some trunks. 🤔

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I would say to be very careful to what you wear. You say you live in a conservative area. With all the stuff going on with trans and so on. Don’t make yourself a target. 
I just go topless now. Sure people look but no matter what I wear and don’t wear people are still going to look.
I have boobs"..so people are just inclined to look.

Brdy64

I would say to be very careful to what you wear. You say you live in a conservative area. With all the stuff going on with trans and so on. Don’t make yourself a target.
I just go topless now. Sure people look but no matter what I wear and don’t wear people are still going to look.
I believe I will be just fine.
My daughter and her husband will be here. As my hair is growing out I am blending in now as well.
Topless is not an option at my size, and I am going to go swimming. 😉

My trip to the mall went perfect. Torrid SA had no idea, and she had measured me for new bras 🤔
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:30:35 PM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline Johndoe1

Had this same conversation with the SA of the shop I was in last week bra shopping. She asked me if I had had any problems and I told her not so far but I am careful just the same unless I know I will be around people who either know or are known to be accepting and the rest of the time assume no one approves. She said she hated it for me that gynecomastia gets lumped in as "trans" when the two are totally unrelated. I told her I get it. Better safe than sorry. You just never know.  Not even with friends sometimes. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

I remember my last time swimming in public. I was just a teen, and I took my shirt off to jump in the lake. My cousin looked over it me and said, "You're bigger than I am".
I never removed my shirt in public again. 😳
Later that evening she brought one of her outfits over to my room to try on. White blouse, bra, panties, and a pink skirt. It was a perfect fit; I was an A cup then. 💃
My dad walked in about that time, and the name "Jolene" was given to me as a joke for quite some time. 🙄
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 09:18:10 AM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Brdy64

Hmm, I have a one-piece underwire swimsuit I bought from Torrid, but my daughter is thinking a bikini instead. 
I don't have a bikini body, and I have always found it quite tacky when people who shouldn't be in a bikini are. 😳

I'll stick to the more conservative option when she comes to visit. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024