Author Topic: Just to be clear  (Read 486 times)

Brdy64

A diagnosis of gynecomastia comes at all different stages of the condition, From puffy nipples to J cups and beyond.
A lot of men that have the condition will never seek medical advice and therefore never be diagnosed as well. 

It is my personal opinion that unless we happen to be a doctor reviewing a patient's medical records, none of us should be stating whether another member has gyno or not. We have no choice but to use the honor system, and trust they are telling the truth.

That brings into light another aspect of the conversation, and that is bra use. In my personal experience I did not wear a bra until I was quite large. I should have been wearing one for decades but chose not to. That was a personal choice that was my own. Had I accessed a forum 45 years ago, that would have been different. I would have been wearing a bra from A cup to present.

Every one of us can have our own opinion on when to use a bra, and no one has a right to judge us for it. That is and should be a very personal matter.
All of us can understand why the individual in C cups is wearing one, but some of us have a problem with the A cup wanting support. I did not wear one as an A cup, but had I had the opportunity to do so without ridicule from my peers I would have. That would have been my personal decision, and I would have hoped a gyno forum to be supportive of it.

If your opinion is that an A cup is too small for a bra, I will respect that opinion as much as I would expect my opinion to be respected. I don't believe we should "cancel" someone because of an opinion either. I also despise "cancel culture". If we continue down the path of cancelling everything, we will cancel away our freedoms. 

At the same time I don't believe that someone should be asked to "leave" the forum because of their personal opinion about bra use and level of gynecomastia. Telling someone they don't belong here should be done by the administrator of this site, and not fellow members. Again, my opinion, and that seems to follow the "code of conduct" posted here on the forum. 

There is a code of conduct post from the owner of this site, we should all revisit the post again if we even had to begin with.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 07:47:26 AM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline blad

Very well stated.

When to wear a bra is a very personal decision for men with breast development as it is with women managing their breasts. 

Interestingly, most women appear to wear a bra by the time they have reached an "A" cup. More men might too if there was to negative stigma. 

This site should never be a source of negative stigma.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

Very well stated.

When to wear a bra is a very personal decision for men with breast development as it is with women managing their breasts.

Interestingly, most women appear to wear a bra by the time they have reached an "A" cup. More men might too if there was to negative stigma.

This site should never be a source of negative stigma.
There is enough negative stigma outside of this forum, we don't need it here. 👍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024