Author Topic: Testosterone pills???  (Read 25949 times)

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
as does salmon, and most meat products :)

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
One product that Has worked AWESOME for me for NATURALLY increasing testorone is called Tribulus

MRM Tribuplex

I like this one because it contains 40% sapoins (the active ingredient) as opposed to 20-25% of the majority of the other products containing tribulus.

Creatine Does not do anything for testosterone levels, but it does help in building muscle mass. I've had a lot of success with it as well.
I'd Recomend
AST MICRONIZED CREATINE

The reason I recomend this specific one is that it is litterally a powder, and mixes very well. It's also NOT gritty like many of the other creatine powders out there.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Matt
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
One product that Has worked AWESOME for me for NATURALLY increasing testorone is called Tribulus

you sure thats not just placebo? you'd be one of the very few people who actually had good things to say about its effectiveness...

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
None of the OTC GNC type muscle promoter products worked as well as the pre-ban pro-hormones that were basically steroids "one step" removed.

You remember Androstene, androstenedion, Nor-19...etc... Well those were the beginnings of precursor technology in prohormones and responsible for alot of Gyne victims as they aromatized to estrogens easily...very crudely designed.

Then came the second generation...which were leaps and bounds better...closer to the real thing...and in some ppls minds as good as legal OTC steroid precursors got.  PCT is essential with these..Nolva...Clomid etc..

Specifically, M1t, 4-test, 1-test, and some others that were banned earlier last year.  These are steroids basically..., and the Feds finally found this out which is why they were taken from the shelves.  Tribulis, Creatine , OXO...are truly not in the same league...and IMO are waste of money for the "results".  The options today are quite limited now, unless loopholes can be found to create more precursors that would fit the bill...Today without going to steroids, natural bodybuilders have to rely on diet...diet..diet...rest..rest...rest...and training as the Feds are really watching what is being marketed now for weight gainers.  The manufacturers still market new formula's for weight lean muscle mass...however the ingredients will never be as good as pre-ban stuff.

Anyways i bought a whole bunch of the pre-ban hormones and vacu-sealed them hoping to sell them, but may just throw it all out since its not worth the risk.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Why are beef and fish better than pork and chicken?  

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Why are beef and fish better than pork and chicken?  

we give... why?

Offline LittleZe

Highly not recommended but if you DO take anabloic steroids the oral ones are far worse, your body is more likely to produce estrogen than if you do glute injections. Never drink while on a course but if you are going to have even a single pint make sure you opted for the oil based injections. And pay the extra to get Anti-Es.

Never ever use steroids such as testosterone without a massive amount of research and its a huge no no if you have gyno which was caused by them or your hormonal imbalance.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 08:30:41 PM by LittleZe »

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Highly not recommended but if you DO take anabloic steroids the oral ones are far worse, your body is more likely to produce estrogen than if you do glute injections. Never drink while on a course but if you are going to have even a single pint make sure you opted for the oil based injections. And pay the extra to get Anti-Es.

Never ever use steroids such as testosterone without a massive amount of research and its a huge no no if you have gyno which was caused by them or your hormonal imbalance.

wow-wee!!  :o

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Anyways i bought a whole bunch of the pre-ban hormones and vacu-sealed them hoping to sell them, but may just throw it all out since its not worth the risk.

is this an indirect way of saying you've got some for you're looking to unload? lol

seriously though, throwing them out would be a waste. they weren't illegal to purchase before the ban -- they can't legally be bought/sold now, but keeping them for personal use shouldnt' be a problem. i highly doubt John-Law is gonna be digging around in your medicine cabinet anytime soon... the only thing you would really have to worry about would be conducting transactions (whether that be face-to-face, or over the 'net)

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Would taking testosterone pills help in building muscle?

Where would one get testosterone pills? Pharmacy? A GP?

TIA...

John....

YES, they would.  And for someone who's no longer in their 20s'-30's Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) can actually improve your health & quality of life. Low levels of testosterone lead to many of the symptoms we attribute to "aging".  It's a natural progression for Test levels to decline with age, but there are many docs that prescribe TRT.

your best bet for finding a doc to do TRT would either be with a more progressive Endo, or by looking up an Anti-Aging doc/clinic

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024