Author Topic: Guess I'll just join the "D" club then...  (Read 1416 times)

Guywithgirls

I was having issues with the underarm boob slowly slipping out during the day, and constantly having to put everything back in place. I was wearing 36C which seemed to be fine when I first started wearing bras full time not 6 months ago. Decided to bite the bullet and try a 36D and holy cow am I glad I did. Helps so much more with having wider roots. Just kinda hard to wrap my mind around wearing a D cup.....

Online Johndoe1

Welcome to the "Big D Girls" club!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

p.r.1974

Welcome to the club! It is indeed a challenge to wrap ones head around at first. and however long it takes to accept or "correct", if one is headed that way. Way too many reasons for me to accept over "correcting".

Guywithgirls

Thanks guys. I'm not planning on correcting right now. I'd like to get into better shape, which may help correct, or may make my condition more prominent. Time shall tell

aboywithgirls

I can say that my boobs, while large are less than perfect. I have found that a good quality, well fitted bra is the best, easiest and quickest way to correct my girls.

🥰Sophie

Offline SideSet

That bra looks good on you.  You are now in a club of people who now are too big to go around braless 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That bra looks great on you and seems supportive.   Good for you.

I have recently decided to not disclose my bra size anymore to anyone as I feel it’s nobody’s business.   I know I’ve done that in the past, but now feel that as long as you wear a bra that is comfortable and supportive, the size doesn’t matter.  

bikerbob

I remember my surprise when I swoop and scooped into one of my wife's underwires and it was a good fit.  Eeek.

Offline Busty

Yes, shock.  And a recognition. I belong in a bra as much as a woman does. 

I felt some pride, also. 

I filled those big bra cups!

That bra feels and looks good on me!

aboywithgirls

That's correct! That means that a bra works for you. That's why women wear them. It's because they have breasts. There is no shame in looking and feeling your best.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024