Author Topic: Surgery at Wockhardt  (Read 12261 times)

Offline a-monk

• Posting Member
bloregynacomastia, I like your idea about going to bangalore for the surgery. Especially since there are so many people on this forum who have had the procedure done successfully in bangalore. I am from Mumbai. So far on this forum I haven't seen any good references for surgeons in Mumbai. I feel that paying 56000 to some obscure doctor here, or 80000 to Dr.Mohan Thomas makes no sense. I wouldnt even be comfortable getting operated by them after reading some of the posts here. Btw Dr.Narendre Pandya would charge over a lack! My only concern about going to bangalore for surgery is the follow-up appointments with the doctor. Wouldn't I have to go back for removal of stitches, check-ups etc? How long do you usually have to keep the drains?

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Stitches removal is a 4 minute process that can be done by any nurse. she just has to cut the plastic blue surgical thread.you will hear her going tick tick tick tick 5 to 6 times for each nipple. then shes say " get up n wear ur shirt...DATZ all. No worry or pain at all as she is not touching ur body.shes cutting thread.

The person who removed my stitches was an intern (student doctor) at Manipal hospital. Now dont tell me any nurse in the clinic next door in any quarter in Mumbai cant do it.

Even the drains removal was done by the assistant nurse. Now drain removal purely depends on how much liquid oozes out of each boob post surgery. Once the drainage reaches 10 ml in each boob, the drains will be taken off. Generally it takes 3 days after surgery for most patients. However I had Juicy boobs which tooks 5 days to reach 10 ml drainage each. thats my personal recovery pace.

My friend .It isnt as difficult nor complicated as it sounds....Even Removal of drains feels like a rat tail tickling inside ur chest. I swear on God there wasnt any pain at all.They just pull out the tubes apply neosporin ointment and place a band aid on the place.

If you getting it done at Bangalore. I must recommend my surgeon Dr.Anatheshwar..Hes got lots of experience in Gyne surgery. All his details available in the Thread Dr.Anantheshwar HOD manipal Hospital.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 02:14:11 PM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline mumbai

• Posting Member
Good luck, with your surgery abbey.

Offline gudfellow

• Posting Member
56k??  :o
thats a fortune.
Come down to bangalore or chennai and get it done fr nearly half the cost. all the best.

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics.

Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

Markito

Gyne28,

This new technique is amazing. I had my surgery done by Dr. Dr. Schuster in Baltimore, Maryland. I encourage everyone who reads this to Google him and go to his website to see his results. He also utilizes this new technique. I am blown away by the results. The scars are so tiny and you have none of the complications associated with the usual incision on the nipple. I am sure everyone is different, however, my healing has been very quick and painless. i never even needed Tylenol. i just took a little Motrin for a couple weeks to minimize swelling. SO GREAT TO BE BOOB FREE!!

Offline Frustrated Patient

• Posting Member
I did a big mistake of approaching Dr M S Venkatesh for a surgery. 

Please find my feedback below and request you all to dont repeat the same

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31322.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024