Author Topic: Gawking bystanders  (Read 1629 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m always paranoid. I overheard a guy tell his friend “look at those” as I passed by in a hallway. It was very awkward.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I’m always paranoid. I overheard a guy tell his friend “look at those” as I passed by in a hallway. It was very awkward.
Well, I'm guilty of wearing push-up bras under a tank or sleeveless blouse. 
I guess I'm not paranoid at all. 🙂
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
 " Have you tried tried Elomi's Matilda? " 
Hmm, not yet 🤔

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I got lots of negative attention when I was a teen. Then I had a mastectomy in my early 20s and have gone a very long time without any unwanted attention. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I guess to follow up on that comment, now that I’ve had some regrowth I’ve gotten noticed a little but not like before. I remember once a truck pulled up beside me and my seatbelt was against my boobs. I was a teen. The two college aged guys and two women with them began yelling and taunting me out their passenger windows. Nothing like that has happened recently. I don’t show them off and they aren’t as big as before surgery. I’m more worried someone will see I’m wearing a bra than them seeing I have boobs.

usetobeed

I’m more worried someone will see I’m wearing a bra than them seeing I have boobs.
This. I'm not so embarrassed about people noticing I'm a man that has enlarged breasts because a lot of old men like me have them.  It's the bra that I worry about. I dress very carefully when I wear one, or I don't wear one at all.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I wear one at home most of the time. I have worn one out very discretely. The bra has helped a lot lately so I’ve been wearing it more.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
"The bra has helped a lot lately so I’ve been wearing it more."

This was how I was as a teen. I was a 34C when I started wearing a bra full time. However, with me, there was something more that took almost 30 years to come to be. The thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I have always had breasts large enough that require the same support as a man or now as a woman. 

♥️Sophie♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024