Author Topic: Good news! (:  (Read 941 times)

wesleh0_0

Good news! After visiting my general physician he said I did have actual gynecomastia, however, I visited him two months later and I insisted on treating the physical and psychological effects of gyno. He referred me to a therapist (which helped immensely) and an endocrinologist. The endocrinologist did an exam on me and said I did not have gynecomastia (i.e. I had no beat tissue) and that I did not need blood work. He also said if I did then it's resolving. I still have the appearance of gyno so it's same to assume its probably psuedo-gyno. Right now I'm 17 years old, 5'11 3/4'' and 190 lbs. I measured my body fat at 20%. I have a fairly muscular build but it's easily obvious that I am overweight. So I just want some general tips on cutting weight and fat; and some advice on what weight and fat I should aim for. I plan on bulking back up to 190 after I cut enough to get rid of the appearance of moobs. I ordered some hydroxycut (yes I'm aware of the side effects and controversey surrounding it). One more question, while he soes say i do not have actual gynecomastia, i do feel a weird disc thing behind my nipple, so im assuming its the gland? I made sure he felt it at my exam but still insisted i did not have actual gyno. Some exercise advice a some general diet advice would also be appriciated, thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024