Author Topic: My Gyne is coming back after surgery (Good read)  (Read 2236 times)

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member
I had a minor case of Gynecomasti. Im quite skinny so i only had glands in both sides, bigger in the right one but it did look big and unormal to me.

So I had surgery 1month and a week ago and the right chest after surgery was very swullen and the left one was not swullen at all. The doctor was familiar with Gyne and had done  som great work and even before the surgery i talked to a guy that had done it with this doctor and he told me that he was good.

Now one 1month and a week after my left chest is flat but you can clearly see the scar on the left nipple and on the right side theres gland? I asked my self did he not take everything gone? Or did it come back? Anyone have any ideas?  

I dont think im going threw all that again so i think i will move on, yup thers right i think i will move on. Im healthy for christs sake!. My nipples dont look nice lol but really If you think about it, If you look at brad pitt  8) and if he had Gyne and had that confidence still :D, i mean dont let the nipples take over your body. And when i think about even more when did i take off my shirt when i was a kid, only on the summers when i go bath or laying in the sun, you can do that even with Gyne! Sure you can!

The confidence says it all.  

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting

we're going to need some pictures to make an accurate response.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
had to imagine somone being happy after paying for something to be gone and not getting what they paid for.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024