Author Topic: Just joined! Surgery in one week!  (Read 2543 times)

Cirque71

Just wanted to say thank you to Merle, the Doctors, and to many of the members on this website for all of the knowledge you have shared with me. It has been extremely helpful! I have been suffering from Gynecomastia since I was a young boy and I am finally getting the surgery (lipo and excision) next week. I am both excited and anxious as the surgery date approaches. I think this forum will be an amazing asset to my recovery and I will try to be disciplined with my post op updates to help all the newbies to this site and to all of those who are still considering surgery. Feel free to ask me any questions. Again, thanks to all those who have helped me thus far as I do plan to pay it forward.

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
I am also having surgery in one week! Good luck, hope everything works out for both of us. Also be sure to post your experience and before/after photos in the surgery experiences part of this forum

Cirque71

Will do! Thanks and good luck to you as well.

Offline leo_the_beast

hi there,
where r u getting ur surgery done???
do u know any good experienced surgeon in delhi?

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
I'm having it done in VA by Dr. Bermant. There are some good doctors in Delhi- one guy on here had it done in Apollo Hospital (not sure the name of doctor) for 60,000 Rs. (~$1200)...http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17523.0

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
I'm having it done in VA by Dr. Bermant. There are some good doctors in Delhi- one guy on here had it done in Apollo Hospital (not sure the name of doctor) for 60,000 Rs. (~$1200)...http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17523.0

hey let me know how surgery with bermant comes out. I should be seeing him in about 4.
f*ck gyne

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Best wishes for your surgeries guys!!!   ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024