Author Topic: Just had surgery with Peter Johnson in Chicago  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Atooraya

Here is the blog i put up:

really embarassing subject for me first of all, and ibflames

since i was little, i was a big kid. in 7th grade i remember being teased about having my bitch breasts.

I'm 22 now, and i'm 210 at 5'10 and still have man boobs. The lowest weight i got to was when i was 19 and i was 194 at 5'10 and i was a size 33 waist, but you could still see my man breasts.

Now i'm a 34/36 waist (college weight that i'm going to get off) but this problem has bothered me since i was 10 yrs old, and after 12 years they're still there. I can't even take off my shirt at the pool because i get emabarassed.

Has anyone else done this procedure? Should i look into anything else before i do this?

I don't want to post pics, but they're a handful

Update 1: 2/23/06

I went in for the consultation today. I talked to the doctor who is Peter E. Johnson and is one of the best plastic surgeons in Chicago. I talked to him, and he checked me out and said that it's not fat tissue, but it's breast tissue because it does feel very rubbery. Even if i did lose weight, the mass would still be there and i would have the problem still.

I was given an estimate which was $5600 But it covers EVERYTHING. You write out the check and it covers the surgery, the follow up visits, the chest wrap that you have to wear for a few weeks as well.

He said i could go back go working out after 3 weeks. After the surgery, he said it would feel pretty much like i had done a shitload of bench presses and that would be the only pain i would have with it. I can walk around and everything as well, but just do light stuff to prevent blood clotting. He also said that if you do excess stuff, you could induce pools of blood up there which would have to be drained out.

Finally, he said that the only thing after the surgery would be a scar right underneath the nipple which wouldn't be noticable unless it was being looked for by anyone.

My parents and I are going to discuss this tonight. I don't think insurance will cover it because they already sent a letter saying no, and this is an elective surgery

update 2:

parents gave the thumbs up. They realize that this is something that has bothered me forever, ever since i was TEN.

parents also know i had lost a lot of weight and they were still there. My mom was just like "who cares, you can always wear looser clothes" and i told her "mom, i want to be able to go to the pool or beach, or wear tighter fitting clothes so chicks can check out my guns

Surgery is scheduled for March 14th

UPDATE 3: 3/9/06

everything is still rolling. I got a prescription for vicodin and zofran(which is $50 for ONE pill). I'm all set for it. can't lift anything for 2 weeks. He also said that he had some guy who was a big gym junkie and a 'roid user. he got the surgery, and 4 days later, went to the gym and lifted some light weights, but he got puss and blood pool in his breasts and went to a B cup. They had to drain it all out

I'll take before pics on monday (before surgery), then some of the wrapping, and then after on 3/25

update 3/14 day of surgery
got in, took pictures and signed some papers.

I went into the OR, they put me to sleep, and then i woke up. My chest feels kinda sore now, like after a day of lifting, and a tad bit tender as well. I feel pretty good, just kinda groggy from the anestesia.

All in all, it went quick, and it doesn't hurt bad at all gonna have some soup then pop in some vicodin

Update: The day after surgery:

Last night, went to bad late cuz after i got home from surgery, i took a nap till 9pm, went back to bed at 5am. I didn't sleep very well either because i usually sleep on my side or stomach and you can't do that after surgery, so i think tonite i'm going to try and sleep in the recliner

Just woke up now, and my back is kinda stiff and my chest hurts a bit more. It feels like after a heavy workout, but it's also tender as hell.

This vest is fucking TIGHT and i think it's helping hurt my back Also, my throat is a bit sore because i guess during the surgery they put some sort of tube down there to help my breathing. Nurse called in just now to check up on me, and i asked them to up my vicodin because i was "hurting" but she said "you'll be better tommorrow "

Like i said, i'm going back into the office on friday. I'm gonna feel dirty as shit though cuz i can't shower till then

It's been 4 days since the surgery now. I can't really notice too much of a difference  though. Here are the before and after pics:

http://uploader.ws/upload/200603/boob1.jpg
http://uploader.ws/upload/200603/boob21.jpg

http://uploader.ws/upload/200603/tit3.jpg
http://uploader.ws/upload/200603/tit4.jpg

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024