Author Topic: Post Op 3 days  (Read 4417 times)

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
just had surgery on wednesday now i am 3 days post of with sue thistlewaite i recommend her as she is the best in australia i think. i havent felt not one bit of pain what so ever. photos up soon

Offline robo21

• Posting Member
Great news. Also have this surgeon in mind so I look forward to seeing the photos.
Thanks mate.

Offline Zigster

• Posting Member
dont be shy, please post what it cost.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
lol , it costed me altogeather $6500

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
hey mate, I'm scheduled in for around September, I'd kill to see your pics, after all it's all we have.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
pics up in a weeks time , !

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey raymond that is awesome I am definitely going with her stuff thind I want the best and I think that the 6,500 is worth every bit of it if you get a good job so. Are you back in Sydney yet.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
yeh u only have to stay 2 days after surgery she will see u on hte second day and ur on ur way back off to sydney

i havent taken any pain killers yet ? i have not felt 1 bit of pain

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Pain killers are totally unnecessary.  I was never in any pain during or after surgery.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
the gorn who'd u have surgery with ? and u got any pics?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
got any pics yet raymond? I'm dying to see..

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey Raymond
I missed one of the things that you said in your posts and that was that you only need to be in melbourn for 2 days when I spoke to them over the phone they told me 2 weeks. Basically this is the reason that I have not got it done yet I just can not take that sort of time of work.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
they also told me i had to stay 2 weeks ? but i stayed just 2  days after surgery and i left u just got to go to a family doctor who can take out your stitches

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024