Author Topic: when  (Read 2182 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
hi im a post man ,i know the importance of breakfast when trying to lose fat,i start work at 445am and finish at 1130am,would you have breakfast first or when you got home bearing in mind my job invovles alot of walking/riding

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
if its alot of walking and riding it wouldnt kill u to do it at 11:30 or 4:30 either or, after ur metabolism would be higher.. but youd have energy moreso if u ate in the morning. Your pick if you ever feel tired/weak id do morning. also this wont cut into your lunch!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
hi im a post man ,i know the importance of breakfast when trying to lose fat,i start work at 445am and finish at 1130am,would you have breakfast first or when you got home bearing in mind my job invovles alot of walking/riding

Hi marcus28,

All u can do is stick do exersise and good food.....Eating in the mornigh is always good and walking is good for u always......Just keep to your routine if u want to lose weight, it will come off......

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
eat at 4:45!
you MIGHT burn somewhat more fat when you eat it at 11:30 because youre on empty stomach and your body will replace the energy with some fat but it will mostly burn your muscle mass!
so do us both a favor and eat at 4:45 and 11:30 about 200 calories in each meal, you know, nothing big, make sure both meals have mostly protiens and not fat or carbs, although carbs are ok in the morning and lunch but not too much

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024