Author Topic: SURGERY W/ Dr Elliot Jacobs (NYC) 2 11 05  (Read 5349 times)

Offline DrCut

• Posting Member
It's a go for Friday.  I have an extreme case if you ask me, but Dr Elliot Jacobs is the man for the job I believe (and for $8200, he should be, right? Heh).  I will try to post pics and I will come back to speak of the "pain" and the experience as a whole.

Currently, I look forward to Friday, but I just want the job to get done properly.  I only want to have this done once, correctly, and I think EJ is the man for the job.  Anyone who has had experiences with him, please feel free to post.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline DrCut

• Posting Member
Thats a load of money.

I agree and will state whether I think it was worth it or not.  Things to consider for me was the amount of surgeries he has done, his profile, and word of mouth from this board.  He is a Park Ave surgeon, so I do expect some cost; but if he does his job properly, then it is worth it, innit?  There is a guy on this site who altogether lost his nipples: I am pretty confident that EJ would consider this negligence.  But hey, all that matters is that the person is happy with the results: for some people, this surgery is priceless.

How many hot girls like a guy with boobs?

Offline DrCut

• Posting Member
I will do my best to post pics in a week or so.  I don't have too much pain, but wish I had more pain killers for bedtime.  I am much flater, but obviously swelling has to resolve itself.

The anestisia was fun!  I felt nothing.  

Offline DrCut

• Posting Member
Little update.  

I go in for my first check up tomorrow morning.  It has been less than a week and I am already a happy camper.  Do I regret paying half of a semester's tuition?  No.  Not right now.  I don't see regret coming later, either.  Dr Jacobs knows what he is doing.  Don't look to have this surgery on the cheap.

I am much flatter now, and can't wait to try on a couple of sweaters...  Like I wrote above, I will throw some pictures up.

Take care, and get the surgery done.  I haven't been out and about much yet, but I already feel better about myself and that is, well, priceless, to be honest.  

Take care everyone.

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
I agree. you can't put a price on being happy and being able to live a full normal life! Consider this: a new car ~$25000, will make you feel really happy for a few months or so, but this surgery ~ $6000 is life changing and will give you that new car feeling forever!

Offline BigApple

• Posting Member
That's a lotta cabbage to cough up, but frankly I'd take solace in the fact that you went to NYC to find a competent doc with a top-notch reputation. NY has some of the best of the best and personally I'd never bargain-hunt when it comes to my well-being.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024