Author Topic: New / Old member  (Read 3091 times)

Offline sirius

Ok, as I am new, I will start explaining how this started to bother me.
I am 36 now but since puberty I felt something under my nipple but since I was always extra slim (186cm, 70kg) I never felt something's wrong.
All men in my family (father and brother) have big chests so I thought this is something I inhereted and it is not a condition.
Last year I started to gain weight (deliberately and finaly) and since then I gained 10kg but as I work as a receptionist and don't work out, I gained some fat which I didn't like so from about 2 months ago I started to workout 4 times a week, hard training with boxing (punching bag).
Now I was pretty stisfied how it goes but the problem is that my gyno started to be seen.
It's been only three days ago, searching internet, that I found out that this is a condition and that a lot of people deals with it.
I have to say that I never had big nipples, I don't have them now either but there is an obvious brest like look on my chests...  :-\

Now when I think about it maybe I was better off because it is a combination of gaining weight, probably aging and training.
I thought making my body fit would make me happyer and feel better but....

I posted few images so you can see there is some fat on my stomach and chests and do you think I should continue with training and can this get any better with that or worse?

I also have some pain in my nipple area when my shirt gets swetty but this I felt only recently and only few times.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry to correct you but you are a new young member. I am 77 and I am not the oldest man here.

In any case it seems I am the first to respond so I have the honor of being the first to welcome you.

We are a bit whacky at times but basically we are all here for the same reason. Welcome to the club no one really wants to join. You are among friends here.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Oh, now I got it! New old member! I'm 57, I'll send you a second welcome!

I should read that a little closer yesterday. I was to busy on a wifi project!

Bob

Offline sirius

Thank you for your welcome,

yeah it's unwanted club but I am not devestated with it (niether anyone should be) It is what it is. (unless you change it)
I will try to train and remove my belly and chest fat to see what it will make of it..

Hopefully it won't get any bigger.

I also have a question. Is it possible that this condition is inhereted? Cause my brother and my father also have something similar

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Thank you for your welcome,

yeah it's unwanted club but I am not devestated with it (niether anyone should be) It is what it is. (unless you change it)
I will try to train and remove my belly and chest fat to see what it will make of it..

Hopefully it won't get any bigger.

I also have a question. Is it possible that this condition is inhereted? Cause my brother and my father also have something similar

Hi Sirius,

I can describe the type of familial gynecomastia I have, and my son, and my daughters and my sisters and my mother and her siblings.  Everybody gets large breasts early, like by age 10 or 11, male and female, they are growing full speed.  Perhaps there is a later onset variety.  It's better not to be upset about them.  Some guys are literally tortured by having breasts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Is there an element of inheritance?  Let me put it this way, The condition does not merely run in my family, it Gallops.

I do have one grandson who seems to have dodged the bullet, but he is the exception. Concurrently, the girls in the family are prone to Macromastia. My daughters are both girls who wear H cup bras.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024