Author Topic: pain/ hard sensation while driving in nipples post 2 weeks...is it normal  (Read 1921 times)

Offline srkking

• Posting Member
getting pain or can say hard sensation in nipples post 2 weeks surgery while driving when some speed breaker or bad road came...is it common with all or something serious..

Offline fguss01

• Bronze Member
Our cases may be different but I had a lot of pain from the seatbelt when driving up to two months post-op.
It all eventually settled down completely over a 6 month period.
Hope this helps.

Offline srkking

• Posting Member
driving a bike causing some moderate pain sensations...while on speed braker or something like that..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sometimes seat belts can be a problem.  There are two solutions and both are available at your nearest Auto Parts store.   The first is a sleeve of soft fur that wraps around the belt where it is causing irritation.   The other is a clip that you put around the belt near the buckle, It reposition's the belt where it crosses your chest. 
Sometimes the problem is friction between the clothing and the nipples.  A snug under- garment will tend to stay in place and not rub as would a loose garment. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline srkking

• Posting Member
thanx for replying...but Im talking about driving BIKE...In speed breaker or bad road cases....mild pain or sensation.....Im superb OK With CAR....anyone drive bike after surgery???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is amusing that we speak the same language but mean different things. 
Where I live we drive a car or truck but ride a bike. 
With the source of irritation now being limited to clothing as a result of the motion to pedal,  I suspect a tighter fitting undershirt and perhaps one of a nylon tricot knit  or a mixed fabric containing spandex.    The point is to have the garment move with you instead of rubbing against you.  While at the same time being so slick that any rubbing that does occur does not irritate.   Cotton garments are not good next to the skin if you are sensitive to even the slightest friction. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024