Author Topic: Gyno opinions  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Grand Dan

A doctor replied to a post of mine in which I was asking if I had gyno. He said basicially said 99% of people wouldn't notice it but that he sees what I am talking about. Guess I'm putting that theory to the test haha.

What do you think can you see any issue or am I just being over critical on myself.

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Honestly, I do not see anything of concern. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

What gyno?

Offline Grand Dan

Thanks for your reply guys I appreciate it. I believe the doctor was talking about just above the nipple. He did say it wouldn't be noticeable to the average person though

hammer

Some of us old timers are not the average person! We've lived with gyno all are lives, and some need bras to support the breast that we have because for one reason or another we do not get surgery. Myself, I need a 46H size bra! I've had 8 surgeries for other reasons, 3 back, 2 total knee replacements, and I may need neck surgery soon too! I see no reason to add a double mastectomy to the list!

Good luck to you!

Bob

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Gynecomastia, really?  Dude you have a great looking chest and arms.  I wish I were in that great a shape, but I am probably a few decades older than you are.  Besides if I tried to be that smooth there would be a worldwide wax shortage.  You have nothing to worry about, except maybe horny women chasing you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024