Author Topic: This is me  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Well, don’t mean to sound cliche but if life gives us lemons…  (or melons) 🤔 Welcome to the club!
If life gives you curves, flaunt them! 🤭
Which you're doing very well Birdie.  Some of us are a bit hesitant to show off our breasts... even though hiding them can be difficult at times.  It is a happy time when my breasts are held in the cups of my brassiere... even though wearing a brassiere shapes them and lifts them into prominence... and I typically wear an unlined, underwire brassiere intended to MINIMIZE the appearance of my breasts.  But breasts held in a 42C cup are never going to go away...
Hiding the girls isn't possible. 
Making them look 'great' makes me feel good about myself. 💃💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Well, don’t mean to sound cliche but if life gives us lemons…  (or melons) 🤔 Welcome to the club!
If life gives you curves, flaunt them! 🤭
Which you're doing very well Birdie.  Some of us are a bit hesitant to show off our breasts... even though hiding them can be difficult at times.  It is a happy time when my breasts are held in the cups of my brassiere... even though wearing a brassiere shapes them and lifts them into prominence... and I typically wear an unlined, underwire brassiere intended to MINIMIZE the appearance of my breasts.  But breasts held in a 42C cup are never going to go away...
Hiding the girls isn't possible.
Making them look 'great' makes me feel good about myself. 💃💞
This.... 

Mine are not large and bulbus, but they are showing and cannot hide them. W/O a bra they hold the shirt well over the belly. 

with the bra they are barely noticeable. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
I dunno, personally maybe I am overreacting to how I look when I don't have a bra on. I see myself and it just doesn't look right.

I mean layered I feel I can go without a bra and get by but I pay for it later cause the rub of even tshirt is not good after a day without support. It's a little annoying how sensitive and always pointed I am.

I feel like my shirts don't fit right anymore at least with a bra I feel I am not broadcasting "hey everyone look at my nips*.

But when I am out and wearing I am worried/paranoid someone will flag me.

Maybe I post tshirt pic with/without bra for feedback?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:03:00 PM by JJ_Gyne »

Offline gotgyne

If you'd like reading our feedback you should do it.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

You definitely look much better supported. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
You definitely look much better supported.
Thanks, apologize for picture quality its a reverse mirror shot. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 04:55:06 PM by JJ_Gyne »

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
We all have insecurities about our chest at times and are concerned about our appearance.  And that's okay. We just have to wrap our head around the fact that its okay for us.  The problem lies in our head about how we feel people will see us.  Judge us.  I have to remind myself often its their problem not mine.  People judge and size others up all the time for hair, clothing, speech etc. All the time!  You, and I, must go about our business as if there is nothing wrong with our bodies and how we cloth them.  Because there isn't.  I am happy being me and carry on just fine.  You will too.  You look much more polished wearing a bra. 
Chin up mate.  You look great.

Offline gotgyne

Looking on your pics, I'd say, only very few people will take a second look. My breasts with a bra are similar and last summer at the supermarket I never had any reactions by the staff or the customers. Go for it, be proud of your breasts and wear your bras in public without embarrassment or even fear.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Your chest pretty much looks like mine. I have gone out and about braless and with a bra.
With my headlights on high beam all the time, the bounce and the jiggle going braless.
My wife and I both agree on this, that my boobs get noticed much more often braless than with a bra.
Having boobs as a man is a real challenge to say the least. But we learn to manage it in our own ways that we are comfortable with.
I am very self conscious and aware of my boobs. We all here it all the time on television or out and about someone making fun of man boobs. My wife and I just heard it the other night on television. They were talking about a person on the news and one lady said the first thing she noticed about the guy was his gigantic boobs bouncing around. 🤣
Just a girl hears it from the nurses....we do what we can to manage it for sure.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
Thanks all for the kind words and confidence boost.

In response to:
"They were talking about a person on the news and one lady said the first thing she noticed about the guy was his gigantic boobs bouncing around."

I hate the double standard that exists there, perfectly acceptable to ridicule a mans chest as being outside gender norms.
But if two men were to joke about a women's chest bouncing all over the place they'd be in court answering to sexual predation charges or some other bullshit.

Its that risk of confrontation and the way I carry myself is what gives be anxiety and stress.

Whatever happened to the whole concept and golden rule of treat others as you would want to be treated.
If there is any truth to the great flood stories in ancient religions and Christianity then its time to turn on the faucets.

What a world what a world.

Offline Johndoe1

Like many of us, your appearance is better in a bra. It's obvious the bra lifts your breasts in a more natural position and gives them a more natural shape that doesn't broadcast "boobfest". It is very counter intuitive that a bra would tone down the bust since it's considered to enhance the bust but the truth is, it gives a more pleasant appearance and contains movement of the bust, something that catches the eye over projection. This was a hard lesson to learn for me. I get far fewer double takes or hard stares now than before I started wearing a bra full time.

And the truth is, your male shirts are not made to fit a bust. I have to either find masculine looking women's tops or oversized men's shirts that don't look huge on me. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
hello, JJ_Gyne I can say that in the picture with the bra, if you hadn't said that you were with him, I wouldn't have understood, it looks very natural. You can post a photo without the t-shirt so we can see with and without the t-shirt. For me, the situation is similar, but my breasts look more conical when the weather is warm and they show a lot through the T-shirt. It's happened many times that men look at my chest but no one said anything about it but I'm worried what to think if I look stupid or they think what's under the tank or with some kind of sexual look I don't know but it's a little uncomfortable. This summer, I'm trying to try a sports bra under the T-shirt so that they don't show off so much and sit in place like you showed in the photo. It's not that scary, the situation is getting used to it, I still can't tell if my wife likes it, but recently she's been trying to touch them timidly and maybe she doesn't know how I'll react. She probably does this because she knows they are very sensitive and they hurt me a lot if she shows more interest, but next time I think I'll tell her that if she likes she can play with them. And lastly, if you are taking any pills for any disease (high blood pressure or cholesterol or the like) there is a side effect of gynecomastia, check them if you have them. do not despair, there are much more serious things

Offline Justagirl💃

I still can't tell if my wife likes it, but recently she's been trying to touch them timidly and maybe she doesn't know how I'll react. She probably does this because she knows they are very sensitive and they hurt me a lot if she shows more interest, but next time I think I'll tell her that if she likes she can play with them.
Don't knock the erotic side of having breasts. The manipulation of those sensitive breasts by someone that know what they are doing is quite erotic (wives of course would understand what feels good). 😉
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 06:58:57 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Johndoe1

I still can't tell if my wife likes it, but recently she's been trying to touch them timidly and maybe she doesn't know how I'll react. She probably does this because she knows they are very sensitive and they hurt me a lot if she shows more interest, but next time I think I'll tell her that if she likes she can play with them.
My wife has recently began to put her head between my breasts when lying together. I guess they make a nice pillow!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
My wife has recently began to put her head between my breasts when lying together. I guess they make a nice pillow!
My wife has always enjoyed my breasts and made me realize that they are a gift. They are fun for both of us. She's a 34C and I'm a 36H. We both enjoy each other's but I think that she really is quite content to let me carry around the bigger boobs.

♥️Sophie♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024