Author Topic: January 14th booked with Alex Karidis  (Read 7904 times)

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Yeah I have a little crease too, hope it goes or improves at least. Gives me hope if you say yours has a bit. I think TheTodd might've said he did too. Oh well, not the end of the world - Been wearing a tight topman tshirt all evening, I can stop looking in the mirror  :D Contour is absolutely fantastic, which surely is the most important thing. That's what everyone complains about tugging shirt forward, wearing baggy clothes, hunching and generally having a restriction of clothes. Well not me  ;)

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
12 days post op now and I've just played a full game of football. Was thinking I was rushing it but based decision on post op instructions "10-14 days for gym/exercise". Was really good though, felt no pain at all. In fact, my chest and sides under arms feel really loosened up. Loving it  :)

Offline linkin

• Posting Member
Glad to hear it's going well mate.

Will you be posting any pics?

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Yes I will be, I have plenty it's just a case of putting them on here. I have to borrow a cable of someone else with a similar camera because I've lost mine. All in good time!

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Went to the gym today for the 2nd time this week. Nice leg work out and 45 mins on the cross trainer. It actually looked better when it all shrunk when stimulated which was quite funny, I guess old habits die hard  :D

Ended with a lovely steam room, jacuzzi and sauna session after. No towel around my neck to droop over chest, no arms folded, no pinching before I go round corners and no 30 second freezing showers beforehand. Just chest out and relaxed in the open  8)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:43:51 AM by Bikkembergs »

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
Glad to hear it went well mate, and now you're doing all the things you weren't comfortable doing in the past!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024