Author Topic: Silicone nipple covers  (Read 814 times)

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Hi All

My nipples hurt ouch!  Anyway, they've become sensitive to rubbing on my clothes.  I opened a bag of crisps close to my chest.  It burst open quickly and I caught both nipples at once eek!

Anyway I bought some ladies silicone self-adhesive nipple covers from ebay.  They were around £5 for 3 sets of 2.  When they stop being sticky, you wash them with soap and water and they become sticky again.

I must admit they have made quite a difference.  I'm no longer worried about bashing the little buggers and there's no irritation from my clothes.  The adhesive isn't fantastic, but I'm not sure if that's because of my hairy chest.  One fell off while I was in the loo and ended up on the floor.  I had no idea, but my wife brought it in later.
To save embarrassment, I've learnt to tuck my T shirt in now.  I can just see it, walking through a shop and someone shouting "Excuse me sir, is this your titty cover?" lol.

Anyway, I'm still experimenting and will post up with any more info.  I might shave my chest to help adhesion as the benefits are so good.

Cheers

Steve

Brdy64

"Excuse me sir, is this your titty cover?" lol.
That might be a bit embarrassing 🙄

p.r.1974

I do believe that I would turn a few shades of plaid if my covers fell out in public. 

Amazon and I am sure other locations also carry non-adhesive styles of the silicone covers. They don't move a lot if one is in a proper fitting bra. My experience has been with C and D cups depending on the bra manufacturer, but these may also work just as well otherwise.

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Hi    p.r.1974

I'm not at the stage where I need a bra (yet) but will keep in mind what you said, so thanks :-)

I'll experiment with the covers for a while and see if I can stop them popping off lol.

I'll post up with any great revelations, like super glue etc :-)

Cheers

Steve

p.r.1974

You are most welcome Steve!
Hehehe....super glue might be a bit drastic, and would be "fun" explaining to a partner or medical staff. I have heard that plasters or band-aids, or electrical tape work for some, but the adhesive on all of them and the petals is just too much for my skin.

Brdy64

Hehehe....super glue might be a bit drastic, and would be "fun" explaining to a partner or medical staff. I have heard that plasters or band-aids, or electrical tape work for some, but the adhesive on all of them and the petals is just too much for my skin.
My aunt was an LVN and used to work ER. Did she have some stories!
Her favorite was the guy that came in with a vacuum hose stuck on his "thingy". 
She said his excuse was that he was vacuuming in the buff and "accidentally" grabbed it. 
Apparently it created enough suction that it was there to stay for a bit. She said they just waited until it finally fell off. 

p.r.1974

Hehehe....super glue might be a bit drastic, and would be "fun" explaining to a partner or medical staff. I have heard that plasters or band-aids, or electrical tape work for some, but the adhesive on all of them and the petals is just too much for my skin.
My aunt was an LVN and used to work ER. Did she have some stories!
She said his excuse was that he was vacuuming in the buff and "accidentally" grabbed it.
Apparently it created enough suction that it was there to stay for a bit. She said they just waited until it finally fell off.
Nice.....Medical staff and tech support have a large majority of the wtf stories with intelligent souls in their care. Silly human creatures....

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
"My aunt was an LVN and used to work ER. Did she have some stories!
Apparently it created enough suction that it was there to stay for a bit. She said they just waited until it finally fell off."

Wow, that sucked !   (LOL)

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Our vacuum has  a spinning head, so I certainly won't be trying it!;) 

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Just a quick update on this.  I no longer wear the covers as my nipples no longer hurt, which is very pleasing!  I don't know if it's because I gave them a break from being bashed around by using the covers, or the gyne has changed and no longer hurts.

Anyway, I'm very pleased as now I can hug people without jumping out my skin!

Keep Smilin'

Steve

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024