Author Topic: 10 weeks post op-still swelling?  (Read 2444 times)

Offline regularguy

• Posting Member
  • Gyne removed surgically March 2010
hi guys

i'm 10 weeks post op. i'm very happy with the results so far. my chest still feels slightly bruised and numb to the touch. to avoid scar tissues i have been massaging my chest since 3 weeks post op.

my right chest looks perfect at the moment but there seem to still be a small strip of "fat" just below my left nipple where my lower pec is. when i squeeze it it doesn't feel hard. do you guys think it's still swelling or my doc missed sucking out the fat at that part?

i'm 10 weeks post op so it might be too early to tell. have anyone of you guys have this situation post op? what i read is to knead the chest hard to avoid scar tissues forming and i feel pretty bruised the next day. do i do it still everyday or i should just give my chest a rest for a few days afterwards? any advice will be very appreciated.

cheers
rg
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:30:59 PM by regularguy »

Offline Deymorin

• Posting Member
Exactly the same situation as you dude - 10 weeks post and worried about a soft bit at the side of my chest.
It's not really sore any more... is it swelling or fat?

I do the massage twice a day and it feels ok for it

Offline regularguy

• Posting Member
  • Gyne removed surgically March 2010
i'm massaging more vigorously these days and it seemed like it's helping. i guess we have to be patient. ;-)

Offline Deymorin

• Posting Member
Can anyone answer our question - if there is a soft bit is it still swelling at 10-11 weeks or is it just fat remaining?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024