Author Topic: wearing a bra  (Read 8046 times)

Offline bman

• Posting Member
  • i have breasts and am proud of them wear a 38b cup
when i was a young boy developed a rather pronounced case of gynecomastia  .the doctors said it would probably go away when i got older ..well it didn't how em-barresing ..by the time i went away to college my breasts were as heavy and full as most of my women friends .when my first girl friend saw me shirtless she giggled and asked me if i had thought about buying a bra even offered  to measure me and  take me shopping for something supportive ..i was so embarrassed i ran away, never saw her again..  started dressing in baggie clothes and hidding my breasts and my feelings ,a really lonely way to live ..recently my best friend noticed my breasts and when she  asked me about them.. it all came gushing out.. years of pain and embarrassment ..we spent all night talking about it and in the morning she helped me try on one of her sports bras ..didn't really fit that well kinda tight not very comfortable ..but i wore it anyway for the rest of the morning ..a few days later she went to the used clothing store and bought a bunch of bras in different styles and sizes and helped me try them on .38b seemed to be my size.. soft cups the most comfortable underwires were kinda of uncomfortable  ..after she figured my size.. she went and bought me a few more and I've been wearing them since ..and to be honest i feel more comfortable and supported ..my chest looks and feels different now. more centered and not so floppy i like the support ..my friend says i look much better too.. support is where you find it ..i wear a bra because it fits .for the support ..just thought I'd share my storie ..any one else feel the same way .. 

i have breasts and i wear a bra ...
friends are like a good bra
supportive and comfortable

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We do what we must. Yes, it really is that simple.

Congratulations on finding that girlfriend, She sounds like a keeper.

Lots of the people who frequent these pages are offended at the mere mention of a Bra. Those people usually are the ones who really do not need the support in any case.

The use of a supportive garment is sometimes a great comfort. If carefully chosen, such a garment can also help conceal the breasts as well.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
The most common way to tell if "anyone" needs a bra.
Lift the breast and place a pencil under it. If the pencil is held in place, you need a bra.
I've been able to do that for over 20 years.
Bras come in a wide range of style.....and they are just another piece of clothing.

13genof

The most common way to tell if "anyone" needs a bra.
Lift the breast and place a pencil under it. If the pencil is held in place, you need a bra.
I've been able to do that for over 20 years.
Bras come in a wide range of style.....and they are just another piece of clothing.

Nice way to put it a BRA is JUST another PIECE OF CLOTHING!  ( If you need one, it should not be a big deal)!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024