Author Topic: Loose skin  (Read 2703 times)

Offline ironmysandwich

• Posting Member
I'm having an issue with excess skin left after my lipo gyne surgery.  I know it can take a long time for the full results, but I'm wondering if any of you have found anything that helps?

There are a lot of "skin firming" lotions out there, but most of them seem to be marketed towards aging women who want to smooth out wrinkles.  Naturally, I'm skeptical about whether they would up to the job of making any worthwhile progress on post-lipo loose skin.

Has anyone found a brand that helped, even just a bit?

Other than the lotions, just working out and give it time to heal naturally?  Or any other ideas?

Thanks!

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
anyone???

Offline ironmysandwich

• Posting Member
Haha, I know I'm replying to myself, but someone else expressed interest and I assume their are others.

I posted the same inquiry in a different forum and received a suggestion for Palmer's skin firming lotion.  It's made for women to use to firm their skin back up after childbirth/nursing, so if anything is up to the job of firming up a larger area of skin (ie, the chest), this is.

I just started using it a few days ago and it says to give it six weeks, so I can't speak to how well it works.  But at least I feel like I'm doing something to help out, so that is good.

Here's a link to the lotion I'm talking about: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp58615_333181_sespider/palmers/skin_firming_lotion_cocoa_butter_formula.htm

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024