Author Topic: Surgery this morning (4th August 2009) with Dr. Karidis  (Read 5806 times)

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
Firsty I wanna say that the ultimate reason that i went through with this operation was because of this site.  It has been a godsend to me the last year, and I would like to give back to everyone what this forum has given to me.

Surgery at 8 am this morniong, back in Hotel at 3.  No pain, just a little tired, post anaesthetic, THAT IS ALL!

THE TEAM AT THE HOSPITAL FROM THE GUY WHO BROUGHT ME LUNCH TO Dr. Karidis ARE ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT 10 OUT OF 10.  TOPPED OFF FROM A FINAL VISIT FROM THE UTTERLY CHARMING, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL TOTALLY GORGEOUS CHANTELLE, Dr. Karidis' NURSE.

Just taken a peek at my surgery and its just unbelievable! flat as a pancake.  I had 1300ml of fat removed and 15 g of gland from each moob.

I dithered and dallied for a year till i took the plunge,(suffered with the condition for 25 years) and finally did it and am really on top of the world!!! yipee!!!

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.

Offline zink

• Bronze Member

Offline talons

• Posting Member
How much did you have to pay for the surgery?
Also is the vest noticable under a t-shirt?

Offline talons

• Posting Member
And btw Congrats on your successs!!! Thanks alot for posting your experience =)

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
Thanks all.

Talons...£4200 in all.  Worth every single penny.  Infact if I had known how good the results would have been before I would have gladly parted with 40K, and I am not a rich man, my salary is 28K.

48 hours post op and things just keep getting better and better... top of the world, feel like a million dollars.Any more questions just ask.

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
Vest is NOT noticeable AT ALL. You have a choice of colour, depending on your skin colour.

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
Update 55 hours post op... Arnica pills and fresh pineapple are working a treat, and my chest is flat as a pancake.  Taken 1 pill for pain relief so far, just when my chest got a little sore and i wanted a nap.  This pain was nothing though really.

Wish i had done it years ago.
Guys, honestly just do it...it is such a short life!
I feel like i am reborn, i can wear what i want when i want, it is very strange though - i feel like i never had man boobs now! before it just totally controlled my life, the way i dressed, the way i stood, everything, i am sure this rings a bell...any questions just ask!

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
The little nicks where the great doctor did lypo are hardly noticeable, about 7 mm in length and are on the crease of the arm pit.

The little 'smiles' on the areola line are about 1cm long and have healed beautifully. He has also sculpted my chest and it looks amazing - will try and get pics of before and after, you just wont believe what a job he has done! Dr. Karidis is an absolute superstar, wow what a surgeon..

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
This is just 55 hours post op, once i hit the pec dec in a few weeks i'm gonna be in heaven...not that I am not already, cheers fellas

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
great results!! has to be said, the difference between post op and now is unbelievable.

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
Yes unbelieveable isn't it? Has to be said too that is mainly down to the surgeon i chose, as having seen lots of other surgeons work they dont come close to Dr. Karidis in my opinion.

Update 72 hours post op....less numb feeling in chest now.  I am drilling arnica, bromelain and fresh pineapple. Minimal bruising, very very little pain - just the odd twinge now and again but nothing in the grand scheme of things.  Chest getting flatter by thge hour.

Pyschologically it is strange - on the one hand I am absolutely elated with the results, on the other it really is strange that after 25 years with moobs (that got bigger as i tried to turn them into muscle, unbeknowns to me that with gland the only option is with surgey) it feels like i never had them at all!

£4200 is nothing for how I feel right now - like I say if i would have been guaranteed these results i would have paid 20 times that.

Cheers fellas

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
4 and a half days post op, slight swelling, just very slight, and corking bruises all coming out, looks far far worse than it is though.  Chest flatter - incisions where the great Doc did lypo are healed and the little smiles under the areola too, you can hardly see them AT ALL.

Just cannot believe what a job Dr. Karidis has done, on top of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline icepop

• Posting Member
2 weeks post op and cant stop smiling - it really is ridiculous how much better i look and feel after the work that Dr. Karidis did.  day 5 to 10 was the worst for bruising, after a steady diet of arnica, bromelain and pineapple the bruising is nearly gone.

Chest looks fantastic- not only have the moobs gone but it looks better - like the doc not only got rid of gland and fat but sculpted my chest too!

little nicks from lypo on crease of arm pit have fully closed and are pink, just look like a small mosquito bite - and after 2 weeks since the op i find that amazing.

Same goes for the little smiles on the areola, very nearly fully closed now and you can hardly notice them

90 per cent of soreness gone - chest still a little numb,sore and occasional twinge, 4 or 5 times a day at most, but the twinges are telling me that things are healing. compression vest willl be off tomorrow and will just wear it at night then for a week or so.

will stop with arnica in next few days, but will carry on with pineapple juice for a wee while longer as their is still some swelling. And will get my hottie of a girlfriend to massage my chest twice daily with arnica gel and bio oil! what a shame ehboys?

the doc rang today to ask how things were going and if i needed any help to ring the office - this was an answerphone message though, as i couldnt get to the phone

i shall pop down to london to see him in a month or so, no doubt grinning like a cheshire cat!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:37:47 PM by icepop »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
great stuff icepop! looks as tho u have an easy riide with karidis im hoping to get rid of mine soon this year if u have any photos of aereols scars etc. would be good to see. thanks for posting ur experience this site is great for info

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024