Author Topic: Consult With Dr. Dr. Wilcox  (Read 4178 times)

Offline RJLupin

• Posting Member
I had my consult with Dr. Dr. Wilcox today, and have to say I was very impressed (and I am no stranger to plastic surgery, either.)  The staff was very nice and welcoming, the facilities looked good, and the doctor himself was friendly and engaging.  I especially liked that he didn't try to hard-sell me surgery, and that he was up-front about realistic versus unrealistic expectations.  He uses ultrasonic liposuction mainly, but also will do glad removal as well if needed.  I am not 100% sure about how I want to proceed from here, but I think I have found my surgeon.

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
I would make sure the gland will be taken out. That's the important thing.

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
2 b free that's absolutely correct about the gland! thats where it begins man.. many people i know where persuaded all they need is a lipo! and sad to say  over 70% werent happy and returnin back to surgeons.. it also has to do with how much you weight also..

Offline RJLupin

• Posting Member
Well, in my case I am still making up my mind.  He wanted me that if I had too much removed, I could have loose skin and might need skin tightening surgery which, to me, would be as bad or worse than the original problem.  I would rather have an improved but less-than-perfectly-flat chest than one that was completely gyne-free but saggy and loose.

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
just follow directions of what surgeon advices! WEAR that Vest properly.... u should be fine ! unless ur matter in bigger than normal surgery

Offline yelp

• Posting Member
Hey did you ever get the surgery done with dr Dr. Wilcox?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024