Author Topic: loose skin  (Read 1878 times)

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
just a quick question.. for the most part i am happy with my results, however, there is some loose skin i would like to tighten up.. kinda saggy and its just annoying. I'm just about 11 months post-op right now.

basically, I will workout a few times a week.. doing some cardio and some weights. my diet isnt too bad right now but i want to fix it up a bit.

does anyone have any ideas for tightning the skin? after i lift weights i love looking at myself haha.. just because its a different story then a year ago.. this is when it seems to be tighter

so does anyone have any diet, nutrition, or weight lifting ideas i could try? or will i have to do somethign more drastic to tighten it up? thanks

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
i would advise a lot of heavy bench presses in the 8-12 rep range to bulk up ur chest...

a lot of incline work will make ur chest look flatter and more like a slab like the classic look tht steeve reeves had...

while declines will stress the region around the nipples , nd make it tighter nd bulkier...

depends on wht u want...hope tht helps

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
confused_satisfaction I think I completely agree with your username as I am in the same boat. Did you find that benching helps? Before the surgery I tended to stay away from the bench because I always felt like it made me look worse  :-\

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024