Author Topic: Scar creams  (Read 2193 times)

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
Anybody got any advice on the scar creams, it seems like there is a ton stuff on the market but does any of it work? I mean a scars a scar its going to be there right?

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
I've been using Kelocote and before that I was using Scar Guard.  They both seemed to have helped somewhat, but I waited a long time before discovering them.  You should try them sooner and see if they help.  How do your scars look so far?

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
looking pretty good so far, been massaging, seems to help flatten and soften the scar, I been using the palmers scar serum and also the kelocote gel, I don't think any of the stuff really has done anything, doc just recommended massaging, I'm sure if there was anything that really did the job we would all know about it, just gonna keep applying it though probably will not get anymore of the stuff. 

Offline Ripped Mass

• Posting Member
Pretty much the general consensus from people I have talked to including my doctor is Mederma. It is nearly $20 USD for a tiny little tube but I have only been using a week and seems like I am shedding skin around my nips after every application and already looks a little better. However you are supposed to use for up to 6 months to get full effects.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024