Author Topic: Bio-oil on scars  (Read 2954 times)

Offline ThisSucks15

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I was wondering what everyone else puts on their scars to reduce the noticability of them. I asked my mom to go out and buy some vitamin e oil or something like that and she came home with some stuff called bio-oil. I have been using it for over a month now and haven't really noticed anything big. Just wondering if anyone else is using the same stuff or if there is anything better out there.

Ps. My surgery was mid january and it was just for puffy nipples, so only a scar on the edge of the nipple.

Thanks guys!

Offline helpmeplease

• Posting Member
I just started using it because I heard it was the best. I just had puffy nipples too so scars just around the nips. My surgery was a little over 6 weeks ago and my scars don't actually look too bad to begin with but I want them to be as close to invisible as possible. I'll let you know my findings as it goes on. Let me know about yours also if you get a chance. I've heard good things about the stuff though

DrBermant

Hey guys, I was wondering what everyone else puts on their scars to reduce the noticability of them. I asked my mom to go out and buy some vitamin e oil or something like that and she came home with some stuff called bio-oil. I have been using it for over a month now and haven't really noticed anything big. Just wondering if anyone else is using the same stuff or if there is anything better out there.

Ps. My surgery was mid january and it was just for puffy nipples, so only a scar on the edge of the nipple.

Thanks guys!

It is difficult to design studies to quantitatively measure After Surgery Scar Care Products. To say one is best, there should be documented proof, which I have never seen. The problem is in quantifying scars, how they evolve, soften, firm, change over time.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024