Author Topic: What was your most embarassing moment with gyne?  (Read 2855 times)

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
For me, I was working as a bartender.  Nobody knew I had it.  I only wore a T-shirt for my  uniform, so I would keep bandages over my nipples, to keep it less noticeable.

When winter arrived, I wore a T-shirt underneath a sweater.

My last day at work was there, and I went to take off my sweater in front of a large crowd that was congratulating me on my last day.  When I pulled my sweater off, my T-shirt accidentally came off too.  Everybody saw the bandaids on my nipples.

One of my co-workers asked me, "why do you have bandaids on your nipples?"

I didn't know what to say, I was so caught off guard by what happened and replied that I had a fight with my wife.  (must have been a strange fight.)

Luckily this all happened in Japan, and I could get away with not having to explain things.  So I guess a lot of it was just left to their own imagination, despite my explanation.

So what is your embarassing moment with gyne?  Hope you'll share so that we can laugh together instead of feeling ashamed.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
I would say just walking down the stupid hallways back in school. now that was terrible. All those stares. Being a nice guy helped so that those that didnt make fun of me wouldnt say anything but I could easily see that they were readily noticing. I always walked with a book so that I could hold it under an arm over the chest on whichever side I thought more people would be on.

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Shirts and skins basketball in junior high.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
My earliest and most memorable moment was when I was about 15 and decided not to play baseball anymore because I thought my moobs bounced around too much when I would run.  :'(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

I had a buddy who use to use DUCK TAPE to tape his down (ouch !!)

What the heck is 'DUCK' tape Dude?  :P

John...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My earliest and most memorable moment was when I was about 15 and decided not to play baseball anymore because I thought my moobs bounced around too much when I would run.  :'(

Yeah I had a similar incident in Junior Highschool....

I hit the ball and started to run and somewhere between home plate and first base a girl yelled out... "He's got boobs like a girl"... Ouch! That hurt let me tell ya...   :-/ :-/ :-/   From that moment on, I never played the game again. No big loss tho as my throwing accuracy is shyte.

John...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 07:07:45 PM by Bambu »

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Shirts and skins basketball in junior high.

Damn that should be illegal…

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024