Author Topic: Is Gyne gone or still lingers  (Read 2655 times)

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Hi,
10 days post op here, it might be bit too soon to ask but from the pictures below you guys think there is still some gyne left, if so how much ? Like 10% or 5% ?

Sitting down i feel gyne is still there but standing up and taking angled shots shows gyne is gone ? Is what i see when sitting down cause maybe there is room for improvement as skin tightens to normal shape in few weeks/months time and is just swollen ?

Also is it normal to have numbness/no feeling around the nipple areas just bit below and a aboveit ? I am getting some feeling back in lots of areas but nipples seem to not feel the touch , had 2 and 5 gram gland tissue removed.

How long should i wait before i can conclude that chest has flattened to its maximum ? Does it take months ?

March month seems to be less responses I am assuming not many users visit this forum much ?

Anyways any feedback will be appreciated thanks

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
2 more pics attaching here cause of size limit of images.

Offline gyne_nomore

• Posting Member
looks gone to me. i got my surgery done 2 days ago, I still havent looked at my results.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
looks gone to me. i got my surgery done 2 days ago, I still havent looked at my results.

Thanks maybe i am being too hard on myself and expected something else maybe its been 15 years of suffering i had to go through and cannot bear the thought of not being cured ( did not expect 100% results though)..

got any pictures and story of your surgery experience ? gluk to you . the healing/recovery is a bitchy process.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Looks pretty damn good I'd say!  Photos are at odd angles though, but it just looks like you have some swelling from the surgery that will go down with time (weeks and months!).  Be patient, although I know myself how hard it is to not look at it everyday and wonder if this is the final result.  After about 3 weeks I finally said forget it, stop looking at your chest and wait a couple weeks each time between looking.

But that's turned out to be impossible although my mind set is a little better and don't beat myself up much during the waiting process.

Congrats on the surgery!

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Looks pretty damn good I'd say!  Photos are at odd angles though, but it just looks like you have some swelling from the surgery that will go down with time (weeks and months!).  Be patient, although I know myself how hard it is to not look at it everyday and wonder if this is the final result.  After about 3 weeks I finally said forget it, stop looking at your chest and wait a couple weeks each time between looking.

But that's turned out to be impossible although my mind set is a little better and don't beat myself up much during the waiting process.

Congrats on the surgery!

waves i saw ur pics and i am wondering how u managed to take them do you have a tripod stand with you ? Ur chest and mine were pretty similar your being better toned however mine was just fatish looking and from your pictures i do not see any swelling so am wondering if what if have left over as residue is "fat" or just swelling and having elasticity shape deformity so far. Its hard not to look at your chest after suffering for 15years :(. Whats interesting is that standing up and taking shots i can barely tell i have had gyne , sitting down is a different story altogether so just being hard on myself I  suppose. Money is not the concern since w/e the cost of surgery it don't matter in the end if surgery was successful but one thing for sure i do not want to get any revisions since this recovery period is both stressful and painful at times. First time i ever had a surgery and i pray to god that never in my life i (and others) have to go through surgery, and I cannot even imagine the life of those who go through major surgeries like heart surgeries and have come to realize after this experience that "I/WE" take simple things like health for granted !!

Offline waves

• Silver Member
waves i saw ur pics and i am wondering how u managed to take them do you have a tripod stand with you ? Ur chest and mine were pretty similar your being better toned however mine was just fatish looking and from your pictures i do not see any swelling so am wondering if what if have left over as residue is "fat" or just swelling and having elasticity shape deformity so far. Its hard not to look at your chest after suffering for 15years :(. Whats interesting is that standing up and taking shots i can barely tell i have had gyne , sitting down is a different story altogether so just being hard on myself I  suppose. Money is not the concern since w/e the cost of surgery it don't matter in the end if surgery was successful but one thing for sure i do not want to get any revisions since this recovery period is both stressful and painful at times. First time i ever had a surgery and i pray to god that never in my life i (and others) have to go through surgery, and I cannot even imagine the life of those who go through major surgeries like heart surgeries and have come to realize after this experience that "I/WE" take simple things like health for granted !!

Hey Shaker, I used my wife's camera that has a self timer.  Stuck it on the ledge, pressed the trigger, ran over to where I wanted to stand and waited the 10 seconds before it took the shot.  Took a few (okay lots) of tries to get all the angles and focus and zoom set up right.  I didn't want to do the one arm mirror shots as I really wanted to see the results with both arms by my side.

I was also surprised at the lack of swelling, however, from my many past injuries I can say I'm not really a 'sweller'.  Everyone is different though and some people swell lots while others swell almost none with the exact same 'injury' (or surgery).  So I wouldn't sweat it at all.  You're still VERY EARLY in the healing process and need to give yourself lots of time for longer recovery.  Don't forget Fielding and Lista have different techniques and perhaps Lista's causes more swelling.

HOWEVER, if there is anything I regret it is not having the ability to walk back into the surgeon's office and ask questions (is this normal?  what about this lump?  Should I massage and if so how? etc., etc.).  You're right there and I'd HIGHLY recommend you take the opportunity to see Lista and ask him questions.  At 3 weeks post op would be great as many people often say this is what the final results will look like.  I'd go in and ask him that specifically.  Get him to assess and determine if it's swelling or not.  Also let him comment on how he thought it looked immediately during/after surgery and how much fat he may have left.  Fielding said he specifically leaves fat in there because if he took it all out I (everyone?) would have a very concave chest and unnatural look.  In fact, when my wife first saw the bandages come off she said it looked too flat!  Ha!

What shots are you taking standing up?  Tequila?  Haha.  Just kidding.  Money is no object??  Can I be your friend...I need a new motorbike!

Seriously though, I think you're being too hard on yourself at this early stage.  It's hard, no very hard, but you need a lot of patience right now and just let the healing happen for a while before making any judgements.  From what I can see you have a definite great improvement, how much it improves versus the original remains to be seen after the swelling subsides.  Remember, it can take up to a year for things to fully resolve.  Both Lista and Fielding said I should expect an 80% improvement and for me, that would be fantastic!

Cheers!

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I was going to say...if you want to see how traumatic the surgery really is to your chest, go on to youtube and search for gynecomastia surgery videos.  When I first saw them I was SHOCKED at how rough the surgery looked!  No wonder the bruising and swelling and pain last for so long!

Offline shaker

• Silver Member

What shots are you taking standing up?  Tequila?  Haha.  Just kidding.  Money is no object??  Can I be your friend...I need a new motorbike!

Cheers!

Lol i don't drink so tequila is out of question... money no object for life changing surgery... want to buy a bike myself now when i go back from here .. and damn the lottery tricks don't work to have enough money for a bike :p.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024