Author Topic: Do i need to wear a compression vest? if so, why?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Rumpan

• Posting Member
I dont have any compression vest because my surgeon didnt give me one. What is the reason to wear it? Can it affect my final desired results? Now i try to wear a tight bandage but its not so good and it irritating my skin and it hurts alot. I try to have a tight linen too but im not feeling good with that shit.. But i think all the time, why so important with a compression vest, i need answers!

If i had to wear a vest the surgeon should tell me that but he didnt, not the nurses either.

thx

Offline cornsyrup

• Posting Member
I dont have any compression vest because my surgeon didnt give me one. What is the reason to wear it? Can it affect my final desired results? Now i try to wear a tight bandage but its not so good and it irritating my skin and it hurts alot. I try to have a tight linen too but im not feeling good with that shit.. But i think all the time, why so important with a compression vest, i need answers!

If i had to wear a vest the surgeon should tell me that but he didnt, not the nurses either.

thx

I heard it was to minimize swelling and prevent the chest from accumulating fluids.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024