Author Topic: Morris Designs Gynecomastia Vests are riding up  (Read 2628 times)

Offline ParsiGuy

Hi Guys

I'm in my early 30s.  Had severe gynecomastia since my late teens.  It will be another year or two before I will have saved up enough for surgery. For the last several years, I've relied upon Morris Designs gynecomastia vests which have done a great job of keeping me snug, secure, flat chested and surprisingly comfortable despite the level of compression.  The vests have also lasted for ages.  In fact, the elasticity lasted a great deal longer than I anticipated and as a result I had a couple of new pairs in my cupboard for over a year. 

Finally, my old pairs had lost their effectiveness and I tossed them and put on one of the new vests.  While the chest area seems to have the same great results, there is something "off" with the bottom of the garments.  They constantly feel like they are pulling up and just the slightest movement can make the the bottom of the garment slide up all the way to the bottom of the breast; effectively making them a bra.  I never had this issue with the garments before.  But the two new vests (which were bought a 1 and 1 1/2 years ago respectively) both have this issue.  I have not lost or gained any weight, I'm using the same sizes I did before, but it's a miracle to get through more than an hour without the garment riding up. 

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? My older Morris Designs G. Vests were amazing.  I could even do high intensity interval training (cardio) in them without them shifting up an inch. 

Not sure if I should gamble with another Morris Designs or go with a different manufacturer.  Any recommendations?  I'm a bigger guy.  Muscular, broad shouldered, could stand to lose 20 lbs (working on it), but my weight, body dimensions have remained the same the last 3 or 4 years. 

Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024