Author Topic: Surgery with Levick - 24/1/13 - Hematoma  (Read 17673 times)

Offline 3rdTimeLucky (Dave)

• Bronze Member

• Bronze Member

• Bronze Member

• Bronze Member

• Bronze Member
This doesn't initially look that bad but nips are still a bit tender especially the swollen one, its the way it feels as well. Trying my best not to have a gyno-hunch!

Wish it would hurry up already!!

Will try and see Levick when I get back, he's been very good about everything, can't knock him.

Offline ladiesman69

• Posting Member
Your case is very interesting. The armpit scars appear almost completely hidden and should only get better with time.

So this hematoma thing is just one of those things outside the surgeon's control is it? Do you believe that aside from the hematoma that the gland and the right amounts of tissue have all been removed? Have you gone in for an injection or anything to try and get rid of it?

The right side looks absolutely perfect, so I hope you can sort this other side out soon. Please keep us posted.

• Bronze Member
The armpit scars are actually disappearing I only noticed the other day.

Haven't seen Levick yet about an injection, I'll hopefully get one before then end of the year if I can. There seems to be a bit of slack skin on the right nipple but it is responsive to the cold and touch as such.

There's not been much progress with the left side, I'm confident the gland has been fully removed, the thing with the hematoma is that even now its still quite tender.

I was intending to go and see him but I ended up having to deal with the passing of my mother who was living abroad, in a twist of fate though I've managed to find a girlfriend which is something I've struggled with for the most part of my adult life.

Doubt I'll be posting with as much frequency anymore, but will return every now and then with update pics. It'll serve well just to show what people can expect from this kind of surgery.
Fair to say I've been unlucky!

Offline LAL4Life

• Posting Member
Hey mate, just wanted to know how are your chests doing? Has the scar tissue gone down? if it has, how long did it take for it to completely go down?

ha032742

Hey mate, just wanted to know how are your chests doing? Has the scar tissue gone down? if it has, how long did it take for it to completely go down?

Last Active: November 09, 2013, 01:35:07 am

Don't fancy your chances of a reply mate  :-X

Hopefully it means that things improved and he was able to get on with life  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024