Author Topic: Just had my surgery done  (Read 1167 times)

Offline MoobDetester

Just had my gynecomastia surgery done a couple days ago.  I'm very happy that I finally got it done. I've been saving  money up for this for a good long time.  I went with Dr. Pope in Orlando, FL.  I thought I was pretty prepared for how I'd feel after post-op...I was wrong.  There are little things I didn't expect.  So far, everything seems good.  it's very unreal that this finally happened (i've had gynecomastia for about 15 years); but i'm happy.  I can't wait for the swelling to go down, get these drains out, and hit a gym and get into shape.  I'm kinda hefty now, but i am excited to making a new start for myself and body.  Dr. Pope's staff are all very nice, and Dr. Pope was very good at being thorough in explaining all details and answering my questions.  He even called me the evening of the surgery to make sure I was ok.  I'm in some discomfort/pain, but mostly, I'm good. just very excited that this tissue is finally out of me! I found this forum to be really helpful for me.  I just want to spread the good news.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Thats great,How much was your surgery? Im thinking about going to him.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We continue to hear good things about Dr. Pope. He sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to meet except that I live about 2200 miles from Orlando FL.

Congratulations.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024