Author Topic: Underworks Compression garment - help needed!  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member
Hi,

I'm about to undergo my OP this coming Tuesday and aside from the OP itself I'm a bit concerned about the compression vest that I will suppose to wear for the following 4 weeks.
I wasn't happy with the one showed me by my surgeon (and included on the OP cost) so I decided to buy one from underworks, after been reading many good reviews.
Accordingly to their website I perfectly fit into a medium size but once I tried it on I have to say that the vest its indeed very tight, even though I guess that's just the way its suppose to be.

My main question is: since I'm leaving in a hot city (Bangkok) where the temperature is always over 30 degree, how would I handle with sweat and irritations?

Do you guys wear a special t-shirt underneath the vest or on the top of it?
I thought about buying a couple of t-shirt to wear underneath (
even though that will make the vest even tighter) and wash them rather then wash the vest almost every day.
Will the vest be more comfortable by wearing a t=shirt underneath?

What you guys think? any suggestion?

Offline dummypiece

• Posting Member
Hi,

Instead of wearing a T-shirt underneath you can wear a normal vest.
I am also living in a hot city (Chennai), Just today ordered a medium size post surgical comp. vest from underworks.

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply,

I thought about it but being the compression vest slightly bigger the a normal vest it'll still get dirty and needs to be washed frequently.
Moreover i fear that i could get a bit discomfort underarms being the vest too rigid.

I guess i'll end up tryiing both the t-shirt and the vest!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024