Author Topic: Surgery complete with Dr. Karidis on 15/05/14 before and after good pics :)  (Read 4505 times)

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Surgery complete with Dr. Karidis on 15/05/14 before and after good pics :)
Hi guys had surgery with Dr. Karidis on 15/05/2014 (yesterday) all went well and by the sounds of it I had the same fantastic experience as everyone else so I will not go in to details about.

I took my garment and plasters off this morning for the first time and all I can say is wow, I was completely blow away and seeing my self for the first time in my life with a flat chest, it was quite overwhelming and I am amazed as to how well and flat it looks.

I have done quite a bit of browsing on here and have not found too many cases similar to mine. I personally feel as though mine was quite a bad case, especially the puffy nipples, so If anyone knows of any please point me in their direction so I can view how their results turned out please.

I know it is only day one and there are going to be a lot of ups and downs along the way but if this morning was anything to go by then happy days are not too far around the corner.

Also putting a t-shirt on and it fitting perfectly was such an amazing experience. Never will I have to tape my man boobs back with duck tape :D

Please can someone also comment on my nipples post op - one side the nipple has gone inward and the other side has gone outwards. I am a little confused as to why this has happened? I am not worrying about it I would just like to know if this is normal and as to why they have gone different ways and not the same way (either both in or both out).

Would appreciate all comments off of anyone please with advise etc..

P.S. if you click on the pics it makes them bigger..

Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 06:07:42 AM by 1234james »

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Re: Surgery with Dr. Karidis on 15/05/14 before and after good quality pics :)
More pics..

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
More pics...

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
More pics..

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
More pics...

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
More pics..

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Re: Surgery complete with Dr. Karidis on 15/05/14 before and after good pics :)
Congrats mate . Mine was like yours .not as prominant but still bad . Im a year post of next month .also goin on holiday in lanzarote cant wait experience the sun without a top on :p

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
Congrats mate, I had my surgery with Karidis 3 months ago, and the feeling the next day is amazing with a t-shirt on.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Fantastic man!! Give it a while to heal properly and it will look even better.

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Thanks for the responses :) I have continued browsing on here but am still yet to find anyone with nipples similar to mine post op so I would really appreciate some input from people as to what is going on with mine, thanks.

Offline NorthernPhysique

• Posting Member
Have you talked to Dr. Karidis?

Perhaps your nipples look different to others, as most of the posters here have had surgery with Mr Levick where there are no incisions made at or around the nipple.

Either way, talking to Dr. Karidis about your concerns would be your best option.

Congratulations anyway, I'm sure with time, your chest will heal great.

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
I appreciate that my nipples may look different to others but for one to have sunk inwards and the other to be pointed out seems really strange to me especially as every case I have seen on here the nipples after surgery look more or less normal, even Karidis cases. I will leave it a while before I contact Karidis. I was just hoping I could get a bit of knowledge through here and if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
The nipple will be fine once all the swelling goes down (can take months) and the skin shrinks

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Thanks, I hope so.

I am 1 week post op now. My nipples look a bit better especially my left but my right is very sunken!

Has anyone seen this before?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:23:45 PM by 1234james »

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
Thanks, I hope so.

I am 1 week post op now. My nipples look a bit better especially my left but my right is very sunken!

Has anyone seen this before?

Hi James, have you got any update of your progress?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024