Author Topic: Any better solutions with Hot Temperatures?  (Read 3992 times)

Offline vfm

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am using this compression shirt:

Very happy with that until now, I live and Work on Algarve-Portugal its very hot right now... and is more or less impossible use the shirt now... last year i use plasters on my chest but is must more complicated to put every day morning and not so good result (I work on a place have to deal with clients and give briefings to 10-20 people around me and gets much more comfortable to hide the gynecomastia.)

Someone have any product or technic better to hide gynecomastia with the hot?

Many thanks for all response that i can get, Thank You.

hammer

You should let people know where they can buy this shirt!

Offline vfm

• Posting Member
I put the link on my first post but, the forum dont permit... I dont khown why?... Is just go to Ebay and search for gynecomastia you have several people seel this item...    any one have any suggestion about my first post? Thanks a lot

hammer

You need to change something like spell dot instead of putting www. So it would be wwwdot. Because the forum does not allow links or put in spaces, in between something like w w w.

Offline jrna

• Posting Member
I am in the UK and bought from www  dot noobvest dot com. THey are very good, compression is a medium and they are light. Their customer service is great. I got the wrong size and they changed it no problem. The owner is a sufferer and he was very helpful and understanding. They use paypal so they probably ship world wide.

It is really hard to find something that compresses and is comfortable. This vest I can wear at home or at work with a jacket and it works well. It does not compress as much as a medical vest, but it is a lot more comfortable.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024