Author Topic: Swelling, fluid or returning breast tissue?  (Read 1944 times)

Offline kwrm

Hi! I had gynecomastia surgery 7 weeks ago, and I was extremely happy with the results... for about 4 weeks. But in the last weeks it´s seems like my breast tissue has grown back. Actually, at this point I can barely see any difference at all. I hope this is just temporary swelling, and it also seems like swelling can be expected for about 3 months after surgery. But still I am a little bit worried. Mostly because of the fear of the gynecomastia coming back, but also considering the possibility that this is fluid that needs to be drain.
So my question is; how can tell the difference? My breasts seems a little bit "softer" than before, and I don´t have any sensation at all around my nipple area.This applies mainly to my left breast, but there`s not much of a difference. I´m gonna contact my surgeon on Monday, but any answer will be appreciated!

hammer

Sit back and relax! It can take much longer to recover from surgery then this tiny little time that you have had! You will have swelling, scare tissue and what ever for months, for heaven sake you didn't fall out of bed or bump into a wall, you had surgery!

If you slammed your finger in a car door or smashed your hand under a 500 pound "I" been would you think you would be good to go yet? No you would not! Give your body the time it needs, be patient!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024