Author Topic: Booking my surgery with Mr Levick  (Read 2036 times)

Offline create

I'm a newbie to these threads and have found the site very useful and informative so thanks to all who have contributed.

I've had a problem with gynecomastia for a long time - very early teens. always looked at ways to hide it and now 20 years later I'm going to get it removed.

I previously had a bodytite lipo procedure which didn't help at all as the gland wasn't taken out. From having an ultra sound scan I still have fat around the glands and scar tissue from the previous procedure.

I've seen a few of the surgeons mentioned on this site but decided to proceed with Mr Levick. I had some interesting quotes and variations in techniques from all which I will share if anyone is interested.

I'm in the process of booking so will keep this up to date with my progress!

Offline Carpenter1

• Posting Member
good luck keep us updated on how you get on

Offline create

good luck keep us updated on how you get on

Thanks Carpenter1! will keep you all posted, all booked now.

Offline create

Hi Guys

I'm not two weeks post op and recovering well.

I had quite a lot of gland out and I've had the biggest bruise of the year so far according to Mr Levick.(Maybe even the biggest gland!)

Thankfully the bruise is disappearing now, but was a big shock to see it on day 2..

I will sort out all my pictures and put them on this thread and update you on a few key details to help those who are looking to undertake surgery.

Post-op questions
When did everyone start massage?
Are there any specific techniques that worked to help the contour?
Is anyone using Bio Oil?

Cheers

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Hey, good luck with your recovery - I'm 3 weeks post op, not sure if you have read my thread.

I started a bit of massage a few days back, not much as it's still quite tender but noticed a bit of scar tissue lumps show up, so want to do everything I can to reduce them. I emailed Dr Levick today to see what he recommends for massage but I read on other threads that gentle but firm circular motions with your hand or fingers. Any pain = stop.

I personally haven't used any oil or anything, a few others on the site have. I think some people also do it whilst in the shower.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024