Author Topic: Nipple lift. Advise needed. Pics included.  (Read 1866 times)

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
I had surgery a year a go now and unfortunately my nipples have not rested in their correct position. I have been told that I can have a nipple lift free of charge but it will leave a scar. I think the procedure that will be used is a donut lift. I haven't been able to find and before and after pics of this procedure done on a male, only females so I would really appreciate some input/advise/experience by someone who knows anything about this, thanks. I will put pictures up when I can.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:16:43 PM by 1234james »

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
I don't have ay advice I'm afraid, but commenting so you know you're not being ignored! Have you asked your surgeon if he has any before and after pics of it performed on men?

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Yeah I have asked him and he has said that he doesn't have any. I find this really strange and I don't know what to think really. The surgeon is one of the top ones that everyone goes to by the way.

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
Actually, if you search this forum for 'donut lift' there are a few threads with pictures. I can't post the links due to the weird forum restriction, but the titles are: -

• 3 months post donut lift surgery photos - thinking about a revision
    The truth about the donut lift

The scar doesn't seem too bad. A bit like the nipple incision scar, but on top of the nipple.

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Thanks for that. Just had a look through a few of the threads. Hopefully I will have some feedback within the next few days from people with experience in the matter and if I am a suitable candidate for a donut lift and what sort of results I could expect.Appreciate you taking the time to research the matter!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024