Author Topic: Operation with Mr Vijh on the 18/06/2018  (Read 15404 times)

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
My train is slightly delayed, typical. Do you know your operating time?

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Nope a porter just brought me to my room and said that he will let the nurses know i am here. That was about 20 minutes ago. 

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Nope a porter just brought me to my room and said that he will let the nurses know i am here. That was about 20 minutes ago.
Good luck mate. You've got a really good chest shape and genetics to get an excellent result.

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Good luck mate. You've got a really good chest shape and genetics to get an excellent result.

You might have quoted the wrong person! I havent uploaded any pics yet.

So everyone has been in to see me. Im all marked up and in my gown. 

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Same here, all marked up. Mr Vijh is doing just me and you today. I was due in first but I forgot and drank some water, it seems you're now going in first, what a stupid mistake! Cant believe I need to wait around for +2hrs now.

He said surgery would take about 2hrs. I need to have lipo below my chest. Lots of pen marks on my chest.

Nice staff, dinner and b/fst arranged when I arrived. Room is big, tv on the wall etc.

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Good luck dude. Your recovery might be a bit more lengthy than mine because I didn't have lipo.

I had to wait like 4-5 hrs for my op, was so anxious and fed up of waiting. 

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Thanks, just so mad with myself as I could of been in by now.

What time was your OP in the day? I was guessing at around 2.5hr wait, it could turn out to be 4hrs...

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member

You might have quoted the wrong person! I havent uploaded any pics yet.

So everyone has been in to see me. Im all marked up and in my gown.
Lol. Apologies mate, Hondacr84 uploaded his pictures. I just noticed there are two of you in this thread so good luck to you too!

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Apparently my first words were "have i missed the football?". Back in my room now. Overall such a weird experience. Lipo below the ribs is is definitely the most painful part. Everything else feels okay. 
They said will be in the bed till tomorrow so definitely will be some pissing in bottles happening tonight. 

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Ha ha. My sore place is armpits. Not very comfy, still a bit dozzy and bored of the band and pads :-).

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Haha it's like I'm there all over again, I felt pretty out of it for a while. 

How did your op go mate?

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Glad to hear you are out mate. When did you wake up? I got the nurse to remove the leg pump things as they were driving me mental and making my legs hot. She said they just need to go back on before i sleep. My pain has subsided now but the lipo below ribs did hurt for sure. 

Just managed to piss a small amount in a bottle after over an hour of trying. The sheer fear of a catheter did not help. 
Cheese and onion sandwich was lovely. My throat didn't hurt at all after. 

Mr Vijh came in and used his flat as a pancake line. I took a look but my right nipple was super inverted. He said thats normal and I hope hes right!

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Yeah it took some getting used to as I didn't realise i would have to piss in a bottle. I drank a ton of water afterwards and I think I started to get on the nurses nerves lol. 

The inverted nipple thing is normal I think. Mine is still kinda like it and I'm over two weeks post op. I think it's mostly from compression of the garment and vest as when I take it off the nipple goes back to normal. 

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Were you allowed out of bed at all plxulz? I had expected it to be 3 hours and then allowed to walk around. Even the nurses were quite shocked that its bed until tomorrow. 
The pain is starting to creep back in now. Do they give any more painkillers on a schedule or do I need to request them?

How are you getting on at 2 weeks? Practically back to normal? 
Am i going to be worse tomorrow or is today the worst of it pain and mobility wise? 

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Nope, not until the next morning at like 7-8AM. Was such a relief because I didn't sleep at all because I don't really like hospitals. 

Yeah I got given pain killers on a schedule while I was there and took them for like 4-5 days afterwards. 

Yeah pretty much, chest is a little bruised but you can't even notice that now. Arm movement is still a bit restricted but I'm gonna look to do some light stretching soon. Overall I am more than happy with the results though. Can't wait to permanently get this vest off though.

Painwise it's hard for me to say. I felt the pain a bit more the day after probably because the anaesthetic wore off. If you had the lipo too you might feel that more so tomorrow. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024