Author Topic: Operation with Mr vijh on 31/05/2018  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Just wondering how the recovery is going, 4th day now?

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
It's going well I think, thanks for asking. I have more movement in my arms now which is helping with the day to day stuff.

I haven't seen my chest for a couple of days due to strictly keeping the vest on. It still feels a bit numb but I am starting to get some feeling back in that area. 

How long to go now until your op?

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Good news.  Are you able to move around or are you just resting on the sofa/bed?

My operation is on Monday 18th so 14 days to go/wait...

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Yeah I'm able to move around. Still limited but it's increasing by the day.  I was pretty bed bound for the first day or two though. 

Nice that will soon come around. All the best for your op buddy.

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Thanks, getting more anxious as I get nearer to the date, hate hospitals/operations...

Are you still putting up with the supplied compression vest?

Have you compared your before and after pictures? I find my eyes lie to me in a mirror  ;D

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Yeah me too. As far as hospitals go the priory is really nice. 

Yeah it's pretty uncomfortable but I have gotten used to it to an extent. I'm looking forward to swapping it over on Friday though as this one would like kinda weird under clothes in public. 

I haven't, the only before pic I had was when I was kind of cold and my gyno didn't bad at all really. I do wish I took some good before pics now. I can definitely see the difference just looking in the mirror though, my nipples don't stick out as much and my chest has a general flatter appearance which I'm happy with. Seems so surreal that it's gone. 

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Website has lost the last 7 days of messages!

Just at The Priory now for my pre-assessment.

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
Do you have any more recent pictures?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024