Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19356 times)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Hi mate,[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]you coming from the north?[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]so basically no one knows I got the procedure done. I live about an hour away so i got the train there and train back afterward with no issues. till today no one at home even knows I had the procedure done as literally, it makes no difference to how you are. If you can have someone to care for you then, of course, that's good but its very minimal pain etc. Only thing is though the vest and bandage are itchy so that's annoying.[/font][/color][/i]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I thought so. They probably say it just in case something goes wrong. I will ask a friend to spend the night just in case. I am in London so I am literally 20 minutes away from Harley St.[/font][/color]

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]so basically no one knows I got the procedure done. I live about an hour away so i got the train there and train back afterward with no issues. till today no one at home even knows I had the procedure done as literally, it makes no difference to how you are. If you can have someone to care for you then, of course, that's good but its very minimal pain etc. Only thing is though the vest and bandage are itchy so that's annoying.[/font][/color][/i]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I thought so. They probably say it just in case something goes wrong. I will ask a friend to spend the night just in case. I am in London so I am literally 20 minutes away from Harley St.[/font][/color]

Got any before and after pics yet Rob?

What was the pain like the day after? The surgery itself is meant to be pain free but the day after is meant to be crap in some cases I've read.

Did you just get gland removal or lipo too?

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I thought so. They probably say it just in case something goes wrong. I will ask a friend to spend the night just in case. I am in London so I am literally 20 minutes away from Harley St.[/font][/color]

Got any before and after pics yet Rob?

What was the pain like the day after? The surgery itself is meant to be pain free but the day after is meant to be crap in some cases I've read.

Did you just get gland removal or lipo too?

Hello, I didn't have it yet. I was quoting someone else. Kingkong something! :-)

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Well, as per all the rest, rushed appointment and left wondering why I bothered taking a day off work. Constantly scrolling on the phone and looking down uninterested, even though I moved the appointment a few hours forward for them. Clearly wanted to dash off back to London and was mentally yawning.
My case is so mild that I only need a small bit of fat removing from in front of the glands, to give me a satisfactory reduction. I want to avoid nipple scars, long recovery, nerve damage, shooting pains etc.
I'm done with seeing people who say they care and take time to offer assurances. I'm just going to keep building upper chest muscle and lats until the skin pulls a little tighter and it just takes the the slight pointyness off.
As a final thought, in all fairness, the guys work and realistic price make him a great pick for people with major cases who can't live without getting it sorted.
Maybe I caught him on a busy day or some personal issues outside of work, but if you can't feel a genuine connection and feel rushed before money has exchanged, I wonder what it could be like with complications after money has been exchanged.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
He was fine when I went for my consultation to be fair. He explained everything and did not try to sell anything hard. I even asked him a couple of question about the rest of his day and he seemed quite friendly. I mean, we all have bad days.
I am going with the fact that reviews are pretty good. While I would prefer a friendly and easy going person that wouldn't be the deciding factor to me.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
He was fine when I went for my consultation to be fair. He explained everything and did not try to sell anything hard. I even asked him a couple of question about the rest of his day and he seemed quite friendly. I mean, we all have bad days.
I am going with the fact that reviews are pretty good. While I would prefer a friendly and easy going person that wouldn't be the deciding factor to me.

I still believe he's a great pick if surgery is absolutely necessary and his price is at least realistic. You'll have a great outcome I'm sure.

There's absolutely no way I'd waste 5-6k for it. They're simply taking advantage of some peoples torture with the more prominent cases. It costs ~£3000 for a full car respray for example, and there's FAR more work and skill involved across 3-4 days.

Anyway, that's going slightly off topic. As a review of the guy, his practice is clean and work seems solid, it just infuriates me when people rush and clearly show signs they can't be arsed when someone has made a big effort to go see them. I expected a good 10-15mins and some back and forth. Getting back to London was clearly the priority on that day.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I've had my surgery today in Sheffield so it looks like he has had two days up north.

I came out all bandaged up and someone else was waiting for surgery, in between he saw someone else for a consultation. They seem really busy and I overheard them say they are fully booked at both clinics until early next year

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I've had my surgery today in Sheffield so it looks like he has had two days up north.

I came out all bandaged up and someone else was waiting for surgery, in between he saw someone else for a consultation. They seem really busy and I overheard them say they are fully booked at both clinics until early next year

Hope it all went well man. Did you drive home ok or get train? Take anyone with you?

Before and after pics would be great if you're happy to post.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
My misses drove me home. Really sore at the moment. 

I don't have any pics, bandage went straight on and can't come off for three days. Surgery was really strange, can't say I enjoyed it but needs must. Dr. Nurein was good and everything was very professional as you would expect. 

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
My misses drove me home. Really sore at the moment.

I don't have any pics, bandage went straight on and can't come off for three days. Surgery was really strange, can't say I enjoyed it but needs must. <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url] was good and everything was very professional as you would expect.

Very cool that you had the support of the Mrs and she knew.

When you say strange, how do you mean? Was it weird as in you could feel it happening but it was like twighlight/numb moving feeling? Was the Vaser or nipple incison the worst?

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

Brilliant. I am very happy for you. I will have mine done this month. Will post pictures when I do.

So was it sore or just uncomfortable? I am not bothered as long as it is not very sharp pain. I am fine with some discomfort.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
It was uncomfortable tugging and prodding, it's such a weird feeling. Some parts did hurt but he then puts more anesthetic in which works straight away.

My blood pressure was really high before the procedure (they check your observations before it starts) but I felt relaxed which was strange.
They seem really busy, I was second person for surgery and there was a guy waiting after me.

Dr. Nurein was very nice and chatty can't have any complaints. I'm just hoping for a straight forward recovery. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Brilliant, I can cope with most things as long as the pain isn't super sharp.
Was it a couple of hours I guess?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
It was just under an hour and a half. Are you going to Sheffield or London office

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
It was just under an hour and a half. Are you going to Sheffield or London office

I live in London so I am going to London. It might take a little longer for me as I am a few pounds overweight at the moment! :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024