Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19364 times)

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I bet the London office is alot better than Sheffield. Sheffield was good but I would of liked to of seen the Hartley Street set up. 
I've just taken my bandages off for the first time. Results are good even though I'm still a little swollen and yellow. I can safely say Dr. Nurein knows his way around a chest. 

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I bet the London office is alot better than Sheffield. Sheffield was good but I would of liked to of seen the Hartley Street set up.
I've just taken my bandages off for the first time. Results are good even though I'm still a little swollen and yellow. I can safely say <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url] knows his way around a chest.

Glad you're getting the results you were after!
Did you get before and after shots and some of the glands? I'd probably set them on fire, lol.

Would you say the pulling and pain was from the lipo as opposed to the gland cutting? Any pain the day after or those shooting stinging pains that some say you get?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I didn't get any pictures because my phone was low on battery due to getting to Sheffield early. 

The lipo and suction was defo the most uncomfortable bit, 4 minutes on each side. During the gland part he uses a burner thing to seal the skin, a few times that really hurt like sharp pain but then he puts more anesthetic in and it works instant. My left side hurt more than my right side during the procedure. 

For hours after I was lifting my arms up and felt fine. Then it hit me just before bed time. Was very painful, manageable though. First night was really bad for sleep. But day two and three the pain has dropped off each day.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I've just taken my bandages off for the first time. Results are good even though I'm still a little swollen and yellow. I can safely say <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url] knows his way around a chest.

It was a fairly plain office, the building is nice though! :-)

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I didn't get any pictures because my phone was low on battery due to getting to Sheffield early.

The lipo and suction was defo the most uncomfortable bit, 4 minutes on each side. During the gland part he uses a burner thing to seal the skin, a few times that really hurt like sharp pain but then he puts more anesthetic in and it works instant. My left side hurt more than my right side during the procedure.

For hours after I was lifting my arms up and felt fine. Then it hit me just before bed time. Was very painful, manageable though. First night was really bad for sleep. But day two and three the pain has dropped off each day.

It's good to see an honest review rather than the usual suspect posts of "it doesn't hurt just do it". It sounds like you shouldn't have been moving your arms around pushing your body ;)

What type of gyno did you have? Mine has been classed as minor/type 1. If I avoid caffeine and drink turmeric, it's almost unnoticeable so I think I'm going to just leave it be and continue building muscle. I've got a gym at home now which makes a huge difference.

I'm genuinely really pleased for you. It must be great to think of it being in the past and I wish you a quick recovery. :-)

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I was type 1 aswell but over the last few years I noticed it had got worst despite me being a regular runner, running three times a week.

The pain side shouldn't put anyone off the procedure, it's got to be worth it. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I was type 1 aswell but over the last few years I noticed it had got worst despite me being a regular runner, running three times a week.

The pain side shouldn't put anyone off the procedure, it's got to be worth it.

Were you given painkillers I guess?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
Paracetamol and anti biotics. I only took the paracetamol for the first two days. Still sore to touch now but not if left alone

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I thought he would give something stronger. 
My appointment is in about 2 weeks and I am quite excited and a bit scared at this point even though I am aware it is very low risk. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

Hello, I was wondering if you had to sleep upright after the procedure?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
No don't have to sleep upright. I just couldn't go on my side. I can't sleep on my back so that's why I had a bad first night. I put some pillows under my feet to prevent blood clot but that's from reading stuff on here.

Is it this week?

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
No don't have to sleep upright. I just couldn't go on my side. I can't sleep on my back so that's why I had a bad first night. I put some pillows under my feet to prevent blood clot but that's from reading stuff on here.

Is it this week?

Next week. Almost there! :-) I am already thinking about new tshirts! lol

Offline josh0806

I had surgery with Nurein on 25/10 in Sheffield so just over 3 works post surgery now. Like others have said he does seem like a very busy guy so he might not seem as personable as others. I too felt like my first meeting with him was overly brief but thought for his experience and the price he was worth going with. I'll try and post some before/after pictures soon. Happy to answer any questions. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I had surgery with Nurein on 25/10 in Sheffield so just over 3 works post surgery now. Like others have said he does seem like a very busy guy so he might not seem as personable as others. I too felt like my first meeting with him was overly brief but thought for his experience and the price he was worth going with. I'll try and post some before/after pictures soon. Happy to answer any questions.

That's great. Would be great to see some pictures. I will post as well as soon as I can. I am booked next week. 

Were you sore for long afterwards? Were you able to move around and do stuff? I am off the whole week, a friend is helping afterwards but I don't want them to waste the whole week helping me!!

Offline josh0806

That's great. Would be great to see some pictures. I will post as well as soon as I can. I am booked next week.

Were you sore for long afterwards? Were you able to move around and do stuff? I am off the whole week, a friend is helping afterwards but I don't want them to waste the whole week helping me!!

Soreness hit on the evening after surgery. As most people say it snot really an acute pain, just a dull soreness for a few days. It slowly gets better over maybe 4-5 days. My house-mate was helpful over the first few days as I couldn't reach high cupboards. 

I had surgery on a Thursday and I took the Friday plus the whole next week off work. I work in an office and felt like I could've been back in work on the Wednesday or Thursday but it was nice to have a decent amount of time off!

Two before pics are attached and the two after were 2 weeks post-op. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024