Author Topic: I'm growing again  (Read 3831 times)

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Or maybe I never stopped.

Chest had been feeling weird the last week or so.  Not the typical deep breast pain one normally gets.  Mine was more of the skin of my breasts being a bit more sensitive.  I was hoping it was just from the cold weather, but that didn't make sense since I'm spending most of my time indoors.  So I broke out me "measuring bra" that I got this past summer (a 40b underwire bra, no padding.)  When I last tried it on sometime in October, It fit fairly well, but had some slight wrinkling in the cups as I was just a little short of filling them completely.  Today, no wrinkling at all.  I'm completely filling up the cups, maybe even overfilling as I can feel the cups on my breasts a lot more that usual.  And I can even see the slight swelling of my breasts outside of the cups, creating the very beginning of cleavage.  

Been trying to figure out what triggered this.  Haven't had any substantial breast pain for quite a while, weight has been holding steady between 235-240lbs (tho I have indeed lost some inches around my waist/butt as I've had to put another notch in my belt to pull it tighter so my pants don't just fall off.)  No idea if the new growth is fat or breast tissue or something else.

any easy way to find out the type and cause?  It was one thing to come to terms with the size I was at before, not sure I'm willing to tolerate them getting much bigger.

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
I went on Proscar for an enlarged prostate 6 weeks ago. The only things I have noticed is my thighs seem to be expanding slightly, my beard seems to have stopped growing and (embarrassed :-[), my ejaculate is almost non-existent. My boobs seem to be stagnant.
Happy to be busted.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
No drug changes that can explain my new growth.  I'm only on allergy medication, and I'd think we would've heard by now if Xyzal causes gynecomastia.  I wish I knew what caused it.  My theory had been that my initial growth was a result of me being a fat ass, and that the weight loss simply made them more noticeable.  Something else is in play apparently.

This whole thing is messing with my mind a bit, and I have had some anxiety issues related to my breasts.  I know the growth is minimal since I probably only went from an A and 9/10ths cup to a B and 1/10th cup.  But having a "handful" (and I do have big hands) while in the bra was a shock.  They felt like legitimate women's breast.  On the plus size, the wide base of the breasts is more what make it a handful then projection.  

Speaking of which, I ended up keeping my bra on after my discovery as I tried to come to terms with them.  The bra is obviously responsible for giving my boobs a more feminine shape and size.  It's the reason I don't wear underwire bras.  With this bra, there's no attempting to hide the boobs.  It's obvious I got boobs, especially from any sort of side boob.  And if I reach my arm across my body, I feel my boob pressing into my bicep.  Not stuff I'm used to or wish to.  Yet, if I'm still growing, I might have to.  I just don't know how to get my mind to go along with it.

Offline taxmapper

I have been feeling a goodly amount of the "growth" sensation over the past couple of weeks-month. 

The sensation I keep explaining is like microscopic pop-rocks going off in my chest. 

I have kept a daily tally on the growth and in the last three months have grown  nearly a full inch.  From 47 to 48 inches across the bust line. 

I measure exactly the same way each time and use the same tape. 

When this first started the first sports bra I tried on was fairly flat inside my shirt with the bulging only of the padding. So i took it out at first. 
Now you cant really tell the difference (unless I am pad-less: nipples) between wearing and not wearing a bra.  Even the roundness is coming out. 

The bulges are there and not going away 

So. live it up! 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I think my boobs are largely made of fat. When I gain weight or drink a lot of fluids, I feel them popping out. The nips start reporting back that things are tight. When I lose weight or take a diuretic I feel like they shrink to the point that I start to convince myself they're going away.

I have something I call the tytty test. I made it up when I was 11-12. When I'm sitting on the toilet, I slump down to see if my nipples land on my belly. When I was my thinnest, around 17 - 25 years old, they didn't touch. These days I fail the tytty test big time.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’m pretty sure I’m not growing but my bras do fit differently than three months ago. I’m not seeing different numbers on the tape but am filling out the bras better. I did have a little gapping at the top of the breast that has now been filled in and right after the swoop and scoop there’s some poofing! Breast migration has been a theory and I’m thinking that’s what it is for me.

Offline Johndoe1

I experienced the same thing in about the same time. While not increasing by the numbers, my cups were filling in and I too think it had to do with migration. That's why they say swooping and scooping csn add a cup. And for me, the girls are happier and things just fit better for better support and containment and appearance.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

Proper swooping and scooping is to lean forward to a 90 degree position and let your tissue fall into the cups. Then, while still in this position, scoop the tissue behind the wire into the cups, positioning the wires in the IMF. Once positioned, stand straight and smooth out any wrinkling in the cups with your finger running along side the gore side of the cups. There are Youtube video if you need to see it done. 

Making sure your underwire is far enough back to encapsulate all your tissue, which can go into your pits, is important not only for support but comfort as well. The most uncomfortable thing is tissue caught under a wire. Remember, the magic of underwire is a is sprung just a little to hold tissue in place, hence a snug band gives 80% of support because it springs the wire a little.  Swooping and scooping does that. Just a little practice and the difference in fit and comfort is obvious.

Offline Johndoe1

Could be you need a different style bra, not a new size.

Offline taxmapper

For the past week, I have been feeling achy and growth. 

I am now hovering between 47-48 inches in bust. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Just measured my underbust this morning and am down to 39 inches! Don’t know how that happened, I haven’t lost any more weight lately and while the bust is still hovering around 49 and a half it does seem to be on the plus side of that number a bit. What the heck! Maybe I’m just a little dehydrated.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Ow, Ow, Ow... 😏

Offline taxmapper

Bust is now up to 47-1/2 to 48 inches. 

I also feel more weight.   Other changes in body also. 

Had a coworker tell me I should get an ultrasound and find out if i have extra parts. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
That was a bit rude for them to say. I know you haven’t exactly kept it a secret, but jeez.
My numbers over the bust remain the same even though I’m continuing to slowly lose weight. I’m doing the intermittent fasting and eating two normal meals a day within an 8 hour period. My right breast has always been about a half cup smaller but recent pains on my right side indicate it’s now trying to catch up. Also, they do seem a bit rounder! I’m not displeased. 

perky

Ive been growing a bit myself it feels. Took my wife's tailor tape wednesday and was 36 under 39 over the bust. No way i'm a c cup. But ultrasound wouldn't hurt especailly if they can find what may be cuasing it
I know im getting a bit fuller and rounder but still measure the same 36 under and 40 over the bust. Like you say dudewithboobs no way am I a D cup. I fit a 36A bra well though. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024