Author Topic: My story  (Read 4914 times)

Kazmage

I always have been overweight and had moobs but recently have been having an itchy buzzing and a ache in the girls 
So I went to my doctor and she immediately ordered an ultrasound and came back with gynaecomastia since then I have decided to try a bra 
So I went to the store and the assistant was helpful and suggested a 16DD and it fit and feels great not sure if they are going to get bigger or not but surgery isn't an option for me so I guess I will just live with it and if I have to wear a bra then So be it 

Offline blad

It does look like you would benefit from a bra.

Once you have worn a well fitting bra for a while you will tend to forget about it and not be self aware in public. 

Good for you to get a fitting and start out right. There is a good chance you will elect to wear a bra for the rest of your life as many of us here have.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Kazmage

Yeah I have found that I put it on in the morning and forget about it and when I take it off for a shower I can immediately feel the weight 
As for going into public with it on I agree it was nerve wracking at first wondering if anyone could see the straps but slowly it has not bothered me as it's for my comfort who cares what other people think 
Also helps that my mum, Mrs and sister are supportive of it as well 

Offline SideSet

That bra looks great on you. 

You are quite full busted 

Kazmage

I came home from work today and the Mrs surprises me with a new bra and demanded I try it on so I thought I would post a pic and get feedback on it lol

Offline blad

The Mrs has a flair for the extravagant. 

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
Looks like your first picture is an underwire. I myself exclusively wear only underwear t-shirt bras.
As others said, you’ll get used to wearing in public. Although I’m still struggling to wear sleeveless shirts or tank tops in public. I’m worried about the straps showing.

Kazmage

I only wear underwire as I tried without and I felt it didn't give me enough support 

Orb

I think they look great.  I'm glad to hear your accepting to the point of now wearing.  As you feel more comfortable wearing your thoughts of wearing or being seen quickly go away.  I feel having the Mrs in your camp, buying for you, and giving you the moral support is great.  Having and feeling the containment is a nice feeling.

Offline SideSet

I agree, both that the Mrs. has a flair and that you could benefit from the greater support of underwire.  That emerald bra is made to be seen, and you are so full busted
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 06:22:28 AM by SideSet »

Kazmage

I agree, both that the Mrs. has a flair and that you could benefit from the greater support of underwire.  That emerald bra is made to be scene, and you are so full busted
I get the full busted comment alot lol
Most likely the only one to see it will be the Mrs * hopefully that was her idea with it lol*

Offline SideSet

So good she and you embrace you having breasts like a woman

aboywithgirls

I agree, both that the Mrs. has a flair and that you could benefit from the greater support of underwire.  That emerald bra is made to be scene, and you are so full busted
Most likely the only one to see it will be the Mrs * hopefully that was her idea with it lol*
Absolutely! Your breasts are a gift. A nice looking bra is like nice wrapping paper for you to re-gift them to someone special 😍🤗🥰

your sis,
Sophie

Kazmage

Absolutely! Your breasts are a gift. A nice looking bra is like nice wrapping paper for you to re-gift them to someone special 😍🤗🥰

your sis,
Sophie
At first I didn't see them as a gift more of a curse but slowly I have come to enjoy them and the next step was a bra to help with aching and back pain 

aboywithgirls

your sis,
Sophie
At first I didn't see them as a gift more of a curse but slowly I have come to enjoy them and the next step was a bra to help with aching and back pain
I soooooo understand 🤗. I certainly didn't feel like my girls were any sort of gift, but rather a curse that was a source of taunting, groping, and embarrassment for most of my teens. I started wearing a bra at 12 and full-time when I was 16. I wore a 36D when I graduated high school. It was only when I started to accept them as my own and truly own them, I could love myself. I started wearing clothing that fit from women's stores and boutiques. I eventually ended up realizing what I knew all along. I was actually a woman. This meant that I could drop the gynecomastia label that was placed  on me as well as the crossdresser label no longer applied. I could accept that my breasts belonged to me and be proud of who I was. It all made sense.

Im certainly not saying that anyone should follow me down the path I chose. I do believe that we all need to accept ourselves and wish each other complete happiness and enjoy the way we were all created.

🤗🥰😍❤
your sis,
Sophie

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024