Author Topic: I love my boobs 😍  (Read 2049 times)

Brdy64

I know I came here under the direction of a Social Worker. 
My daughter and her were really working hard at getting me to accept my recent blooming. 

I was upset, and confused. I have spent a good part of my life being teased about my chest and shapely figure. 
I got really good at hiding things.

The unthinkable happened and my chest REALLY started growing. It became impossible to hide.

I'm not the typical guy and I never was. I like knitting, sewing, designing clothes, cooking, etc...
I never really fit in but pretended best I could. I have just been a bit feminine. 

This forum has helped me find myself. I'm not weird, I'm just me. We are all just slightly different. 

I am a heterosexual male with boobs and curves to match. I'm the person God made by design. 
I have done nothing wrong and have no reason to hide. 

My daughter was telling me this morning that I really need to learn to Love my boobs. I told her that I already do! Especially the bra shopping!

Just wanted to thank y'all for being there. 

Brdy64

Glad you are in a good place regarding your breasts.
I have to say I too love my breasts.back when I was a b cup I wished they were larger because then folks would have to understand that I needed a bra. But now I just can't hide them as well as I used to. That's ok because I care much less about who sees them.
Yeah, I was lucky in that people around me were the ones telling me "It's time to wear a bra dude".
I was foolish to even think they have been hidden for about the last year. 
I wasted a lot of time and effort on stealth when I could have been sewing up "nice" outfits. 
Also acceptance gives me more reason to work harder at losing weight. I want to look good for summer. 

Offline Johndoe1

I have to say I too love my breasts.back when I was a b cup I wished they were larger because then folks would have to understand that I needed a bra. But now I just can't hide them as well as I used to. That's ok because I care much less about who sees them.
When I started wearing a bra, I was 42D. I knew if I started there was no turning back. I would be "locked" in a bra for the rest of my life. Initially the thought scared me. To think that bras would be my future. But as I lost weight and now wear 38DDD/F bras, my fear now is going through life braless again. My breasts are too large to hide now and I don't like the feeling of them bouncing and jiggling freely pulling on my chest. I never did. A bra now represents comfort and confidence. I look forward to strapping in everyday now.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

When I started wearing a bra, I was 42D. I knew if I started there was no turning back. I would be "locked" in a bra for the rest of my life. Initially the thought scared me. To think that bras would be my future. But as I lost weight and now wear 38DDD/F bras, my fear now is going through life braless again. My breasts are too large to hide now and I don't like the feeling of them bouncing and jiggling freely pulling on my chest. I never did. A bra now represents comfort and confidence. I look forward to strapping in everyday now.
"I don't like the feeling of them bouncing and jiggling freely pulling on my chest"

I guess some of the things that really bother me is how they sway back and forth when bent over. Speed bumps aren't fun, and neck and back pain gets annoying. 
It's just part of the package I guess, and I wouldn't want them to go away. 

Dudewithboobs

When I go braless it’s the pulling and tugging mentioned that gives me reason to wear one when I get to one. It literally is like a weight being lifted off when putting one on. Figuratively and literally. I can’t imagine being a d cup or beyond or what that bring in discomfort of weight without support but I know without this forum I’d probably be just trying to deal with than realize the alternative is quite enjoyable. 

Brdy64

When I go braless it’s the pulling and tugging mentioned that gives me reason to wear one when I get to one. It literally is like a weight being lifted off when putting one on. Figuratively and literally. I can’t imagine being a d cup or beyond or what that bring in discomfort of weight without support but I know without this forum I’d probably be just trying to deal with than realize the alternative is quite enjoyable.
That is why I'm only braless in the shower. I even wear a spandex bra to sleep in. 
So the only time I worry about the swaying is getting into the shower.

Speed bumps are something I noticed even a bra doesn't help with much. Maybe my underwire will be better when it arrives. 🤔

Offline gotgyne

I have no problems with my breasts, but I came to the conclusion that no bra is more comfortable, at least at my size 40C. Haven't worn bras for some months now. It is possible that I change my mind if they get larger, but not at the moment.
No bra, as the woman in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikK4DeueWG4

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Getting warmer out now. After wearing a bra for three years now, I am starting to go braless much more often. Soft camisoles and tanks under a t shirt or polo feels pretty good. My nipples still stick out and show, but I have been using nipple petals which help a lot.

As for the bounce and swaying, I am getting more use to it. A tight camisole or tank cuts down some of that. But now that I have fully accepted having boobs and can deal with them physically and mentally much better now, the movement of them really doesn’t bother me now.

I have really gotten use to them now. Even when sleeping. I always hated when sleeping on my side my boobs would lay on top of each other. Truly am fine with it all now.
I have grown to love them as they are a part of me now. So how can I not love them😃

Brdy64

Getting warmer out now. After wearing a bra for three years now, I am starting to go braless much more often. Soft camisoles and tanks under a t shirt or polo feels pretty good. My nipples still stick out and show, but I have been using nipple petals which help a lot.

As for the bounce and swaying, I am getting more use to it. A tight camisole or tank cuts down some of that. But now that I have fully accepted having boobs and can deal with them physically and mentally much better now, the movement of them really doesn’t bother me now.

I have really gotten use to them now. Even when sleeping. I always hated when sleeping on my side my boobs would lay on top of each other. Truly am fine with it all now.
I have grown to love them as they are a part of me now. So how can I not love them😃
Yeah, they are a part of us. We need to love them to feel complete. 
The boobs laying on each other in my case causes me rashes, nasty ones. But I have a prescription powder I apply that takes care of it. 

Dudewithboobs

The warmer weather does warrant a little concern for me with pools and such with family in mind and vacations ahead. But I find my shirts fitting less and less and I’m ok with it. Honestly I’m fairly in shape I’m youngish at late 30s and I have accepted I have breasts and quite enjoy my shape and bust. I used to also hate sleeping on my side but now it’s how I sleep. More than not facing my wife as an attempt to get her to see what has grown to try and spark some kind of later dialogue of babe I’ve noticed your chest and as much as you run if you need a ummm bra I ummm would understand just know that lol. 
I find myself at work in the restroom looking in the mirror enjoying how I fill my bras, if braless I often will cup one or just push them a bit not to be fun or odd just they are soft and squishy and fun and sometimes just find myself touching them lol. 

Brdy64

The warmer weather does warrant a little concern for me with pools and such with family in mind and vacations ahead. But I find my shirts fitting less and less and I’m ok with it. Honestly I’m fairly in shape I’m youngish at late 30s and I have accepted I have breasts and quite enjoy my shape and bust. I used to also hate sleeping on my side but now it’s how I sleep. More than not facing my wife as an attempt to get her to see what has grown to try and spark some kind of later dialogue of babe I’ve noticed your chest and as much as you run if you need a ummm bra I ummm would understand just know that lol.
I find myself at work in the restroom looking in the mirror enjoying how I fill my bras, if braless I often will cup one or just push them a bit not to be fun or odd just they are soft and squishy and fun and sometimes just find myself touching them lol.
Lol, I catch myself looking in the mirror or glancing down my shirt sometimes. I have really grown to love mine. 
The small light tuff of hair in the cleavage looks out of place, but I'm not going to worry about it. It pretty much is the only body hair I have besides my face.

Dudewithboobs

Yeah luckily I never had much hair there or other places so it isn’t tough to take care of just ever few days a quick shave lol. I think my favorite angle has become the slight turn to see the pointed projection of how much my chest has begun to angle. It’s not dramatic by any means. Either that or from the direct side especially when shirtless or in a tank top and can see how much the tissue has continued to grow. The crease and bulge. Gonna be interesting for grass cutting in the tank top this year. 

Brdy64

Yeah luckily I never had much hair there or other places so it isn’t tough to take care of just ever few days a quick shave lol. I think my favorite angle has become the slight turn to see the pointed projection of how much my chest has begun to angle. It’s not dramatic by any means. Either that or from the direct side especially when shirtless or in a tank top and can see how much the tissue has continued to grow. The crease and bulge. Gonna be interesting for grass cutting in the tank top this year.
Hmm, tank top is out of the question for me 😬

Dudewithboobs

Ehh I say just go with the flow. People only seem to care when we seem to care. I feel if it’s not being pervertedly presented or intentionally flaunted and is just what it is than the notion of what others may see think speak or do is minimized a bit.

Brdy64

Ehh I say just go with the flow. People only seem to care when we seem to care. I feel if it’s not being pervertedly presented or intentionally flaunted and is just what it is than the notion of what others may see think speak or do is minimized a bit.
Tank top at my stage would be "intentionally flaunted" 😳

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024