Author Topic: Had cortosine shots  (Read 3804 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i went to a doc in harley street, london called Yannis Alexandris to get my cortosine shots.  he used a injection called kenalog which is a cortosione called triamcilone antecode or something like that.

i told him where i felt the scar tissue was and he examined me, explained the risks etc.  he said i shud wait n c if it flattens, and i said NO i want the stuff as its been there since surgery.  he also explained it may or not work.

he injected the stuff in about 4 different places using a fine needle.  at the moment its been 3 hrs and im fairly swollen on one side of that chest.  tho it does not hurt.

wot did hurt tho was he charged me £200 for the injection.  but i was prepared to pay it as if this works and flattens my scar tissue my battle with my chest will be over.  he said it will take up to 6 weeks to see a change if there is one, and that he can only give max 3 shots, after every 6 weeks.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
keep us updated
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I  hope it works.  I had a wierd spot on my left side where the skin scared against my chest in a wierd way.  My PS took a beveled needle and stuck it in my chest. He then sliced through the scar tissue to realease it.  It initially seemed to work, but now I am so swollen, I look like I did pre op.  I hope I didn't lose all I have gained.  The next option is a shot.  I wish it would have just worked the first time. The shot is my last resort before I start thinking revision.  It is still earl, so I am trying to be optomistic.  Please keep us updated.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
2 days and the scar tissue has really hardend up, and its still swollen as its really obvious to see now where it is.  its like the scar tissue area has blwon up and i can see exatcly where it is.  im just hoping it will deflaate like a balloon soon

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
2 days and the scar tissue has really hardend up, and its still swollen as its really obvious to see now where it is.  its like the scar tissue area has blwon up and i can see exatcly where it is.  im just hoping it will deflaate like a balloon soon

Hey champ,
I just got my ps to hit me up with 1 small dose of kenalog 2 days ago too, on 1 side only (he refused to give more than a tiny dose and was only willing to shoot up 1 nipple - the worse one).

Just like you, my nip looks way worse than it did before the shot and is now even harder and lumpier.
He said it should take around 6 weeks to see effects,if any... - and that he wouldnt be giving me any more. (he's worried about the other shiit that can happen as a result of corticosteroids, with good reason I guess.)

Did any of you guys' ps's mention anything that you could or couldnt do after having cortisone shots?

Like can I still massage/pinch the nipple (2 dAYS post injection) if I want to, or will this cause damage/problems?
Can I still wear silicone sheets over the scar that was injected with cort. ?

what do you guys reckon? How sensitive/vulnerable is the nipple after its been injected with cortisone?
... and the saga continues

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
well i was told to do a quick massage on it, and carry on as normal.  but som1 on this board said not 2 massage it, jut let it do the work.
but i been carryin on as normal, drinking, eatin etc.
i feel no pain, and was told it take 6 weeks also.  i havnt noticed any side effects from it, but might go for another shot if i feel the need afta 6 weeks.

tony i just leave it alone, no massage n let it work 4 itself

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
5 days now,  cant really tell if theres much of a difference.  the swellin frm the shot seems to have gone down a bit.  the scar tissue is still very visible.  i can feel exactly where it is & see kind of how its shaped ( as the shot seems to have brought it out more).  so im hoping it will start going away soon

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
quick update, today now 2.5 weeks after my shot i have noticed a small improvement.  the tissue has shrunk but not much

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024