Author Topic: Still Jiggily???  (Read 2436 times)

Offline dharv

I had a quick question 4 everyone. I just had my surgery done last week and I'm bruised but, I only had 1 breast the other is normal with muscle. I'm wearing my vest and they r bout the same size now but if I walk or jump I can feel it jiggilin around!! Whatever that stuff is is it gonna get harder after the recovery stage or what? Bcause they r the same size now and I don't have gyne on the other peck if he would've took out more it would've been rediculously smaller. Should I worry?? Honestly?

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
1 week is too soon you should wait a few months.

Offline dharv

So I shouldn't worry? This is common? Cause the size is the same now but it feels like its still there. Maybe I'm just trippin bcause I want everything 2 be so perfect so soon

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I think its simply imposible to tell that soon. It could be anything, fluid build up, swelling etc.
So only one side of your chest has muscle? how did that happen?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:31:33 AM by nonini »

Offline dharv

U know what I don't understand either. Its like I feel fat or something underneath the side I had done but they r even in size. I'm assuming that its something that hasn't harden up yet. But they look about even. 2 tell u I don't know what the hell is goin on I just want it 2 look like my left side and feel like it. Ya know?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024