Author Topic: Compression Vest  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
Hi! I just had surgery and my doctor didnt have any access to compression vests all he could recommend was ACE tape but that usualy falls off after a little while... does anyone have a compression vest or know where i could get one because im tired of having to keep putting this damn wrap on
thanks

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
underworks.com

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
so i ordered one... not cheap ($42)  but im hoping that it will make the fluide stop building up because now it kinda looks like a bag of water and grosses me out

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
"make the fluid stop building up"  

Did your PS mention drains or tell you that for you he didn't think it was necessary.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Buy an ACE bandage and have it wraped very tight around there asap.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
after the stitches were opened, my doc told me wear a tight fit t-shirt for compression. i wore that for 3 days, didnt find much compression, then started using a bandage making it real tight . 1 week after that i have started usingthe compression vest.

my question is: is it going to be a problem since until 3 days post op i was wearing a tight fit t-shirt which was providing ok compression. then i used bandage. im concerned and tensed, whether or not the results will be good , as in i was 3 days late in providing a good compression. what happens if the compression is not that good. does the shape of the chest get altered or somethin? or the desired flatness not achieved.

my doc said the t-shirt was fine. but says compression vest is also good.
im from india, and we dont get compression  vests here. had to order it from underworks. it nice and comfortable.

im so confused and concerned. pls let me know .

thx

vishal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024