Author Topic: Before/After, don't know what to think :|  (Read 2941 times)

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
Before - http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7204/beforefj3.png (might be flexing too here, forget.)

Before, flexing - http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/304/before1iv2.png

12 days post OP - http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/950/2weekspostho3.png

12 days post with underarmor - http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/1792/12dayspostunderarmorse3.png

14 days post, side shot - http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5513/manboobswm1.jpg (this one upsets me, took it 5 minutes ago, ruined my day basically)

=======================================================
So the procedure was not bad at all! Barely any pain whatsoever. I can move my arms in all directions up down anywhere without feeling any pain or discomfort. I never had any bruising but I am still swollen pretty good. The first day or 2 my chest was REALLY flat (never saw without the bandages though), but swoll up a day or 2 in. I am not yet happy with my results, and am hoping the swelling goes down a lot more. It doesn't look so bad from the front, but from the side it is bad, they are still clearly "man boobs". They still hang and jiggle, and are a tad pointy still making it look bad with a shirt on. Please tell me the swelling will still go down a lot more. I work out a lot, about 6 days a week for 13 months before I had the operation so I have a good amount of muscle, I just want to look good in the chest area, and comfortably (key word) wear any shirt I would like, I still cannot right as you can clearly see my man boobs with any shirt on. With a shirt on it hangs straight over my man boobs making it look like my stomach sticks out as far as them, making me look fat and I don't believe I am fat. I am really hoping the results get better than this. What do you all think give your opinion please, this is a hard time for me sitting around not able to work or lift weights, all I cab think about is what the final product will look like. This is extremely important to me probably more than anything else in my life right now. Sounds weird but I just want my chest to look like everyone else's just like the rest of ya and be able to wear anything.

How do I look now and how will I look when all is said and done. Thanks in advance to all the responses   Oh also I am visiting this girl I met online I have seen her once in person and I wore 3 layers so she couldn't tell. This was 3 months ago we have talked online every day for hours upon hours since, and I will see her on the 29th, I want to look good for her.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The swelling will go down over time.  You're a little over 2 weeks post op and you can just expect some swelling.  That's reality.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
help I am starting to get worried and depressed that I am looking at the final product I haven't really noticed any change since the OP I am now 15 days POST OP. I still look like crap wearing a shirt and still have to hide it with thick and multiple layers. Basically if my last 13 months of hard work at the gym and all this time and money used on the surgery are null I will not know what I will do.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Roflcopter, try not to get so stressed out.  Search some of the other posts by others who have worried about the same thing (there are lots of them) and you'll see that the majority of them ended up with satisfactory results.  The swelling just takes time, and I'm talking about months rather than weeks.  I know you're worried that you've gone through this for nothing, but many of us had swelling like that and it will go down over time.  It's way too early to visualize your final results right now so just try to relax and think about positive things.  ;)

Offline jimyd77

• Posting Member
I agree with everyone else here man...take a deep breath and relax.  Conventional wisdom is that it takes up to 5 months for all swelling to abate and for you to get a solid idea of what the end result is going to look like.  You're 15 days post-op, so you got a long road ahead in terms of healing.  The body is going to do some bizarre stuff as it heals itself, so just make a choice not to worry about it.  Do what your PS says, take care of your body (drink lots of water, take your vitamins, etc.) and everything will turn out fine.

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
I went to the doctor today and he showed me the "before" pictures from all angles. Needless to say the changes are dramatic as in night and day. The reason I barely noticed was because I examine myself about 10 times a day and the changes are too small to notice anything checking that often. I am very satisfied now and he said the swelling will be going down even more. I also got the ok to start running.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024